Oath Delays !?!?

Ladybuggy

Registered Users (C)
Is it just me or has there been quite a Oath Delay lately. I read more and more on this board that people passed their Interview and have to wait longer then usual on their Oath .... just like some Input ! Maybe it is just me being anxious, lol

i took my interview yesterday, and got my oath letter once i passed it right after interview, oath 1 week to the day from interview

06-$$-2005 : N400 Recieved
12-$$-2005 : Fingerprint
02-$$-2006: Interview
BGC PENDING
send letters to (senators, congressman, vice president, first lady,ombudsman), infopass----No Use, but helpful documents for a case
12-$$-2007 : Filed 1447b
AUSA asked for full 60 days to work on the case.

oath: GOD KNOWS WHEN

Is it just me or has there been quite a Oath Delay lately. I read more and more on this board that people passed their Interview and have to wait longer then usual on their Oath .... just like some Input ! Maybe it is just me being anxious, lol

Most of immigrants have un-common names, compare to American names, and we like to relate to someone who also has uncommon name. This year, we have that "skinny guy with a funny name" running for a president. If we have a chance to participate in the primary, who would you vote?
***Disclaimer - this is just my personal 'conspiracy theory'***

What has the funny name of a man running for president got to do with Oath delay (this is not a name check delay section)? Just curious, no offense

I really hope so. When I went in for my second Fingerprinting I had a nice conversation with the Lady who took my prints and she said 95% of the people she already printed before me had the same thing. Interview passed and waiting on Oath Letter and then instead got Fingerprint Notice. So I got hopeful but then KC's Oath in January came and went and now I am just not so confident anymore because Fingerprints are sent back within 2 hours so it can't be that long anymore but the more and more I read threads on this board People get their Interview, maybe even a 2nd Fingerprint Notice but no Oath Letter unless there is a same Day Oath.

It is just aggrevating and for a lot of us it has been a long journey and more then the N-400 Fee involved. For example I have to drive over 2 hours everytime I need an Infopass or have to go to Fingerprinting or something. I just like to see a result.

Oh look at me now, I am venting ... sorry, lol

delay

I had to wait 3 months after my interview, but got an impromptu phone call for the next day oath. I got the call 2 working days after I went to my last infopass.

The Problem for me is that I would schedule a lot of Infopasses too but I have to drive over 2 hours there and 2 hours back. I mean it is not like right around the corner so I pretty much either have to wait and see or rely on USCIS Call Line

The Problem for me is that I would schedule a lot of Infopasses too but I have to drive over 2 hours there and 2 hours back. I mean it is not like right around the corner so I pretty much either have to wait and see or rely on USCIS Call Line

hang in there you will get your oath letter soon :)

Hi Ladybuggy , the UCSIC call line didnt even let me file an inquiry after repeated phone attempts , was told to give atleast 90 days after Interview to get the OATH Letter , how did you manage to get your Inquiry in ? , appreciate your help !

I told her that I was worried the the Oath Letter got lost in the mail since the IO told me that I should be able to take the Oath in December or January. So she told me to take an Infopass and I said I would take one but my DO is over 2 hours away and just to go there for a 3 min Infopass it is kinda a "waste" so she said she will file an Inquiry and contact my DO and she wrote them "Applicant is worried Oath Letter was lost in the mail and DO is over 2 hours away"

I had to wait 3 months after my interview, but got an impromptu phone call for the next day oath. I got the call 2 working days after I went to my last infopass.
hi TexanForCitizen ,

As I understood, you didn't received any letter through the mail (N-445 Notice for Naturalization Ceremony), you just received call from IO one day before the oath date. that's weird. Can you go on oath without N-445 from?

Thanks

Oath Delays !?!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess you are not alone. I have sismilar situation and waiting for Oath letter. I had interview in November, 2007 and was hoping oath letter by end of December, 2007. But, still no oath letter yet. I amy wait one more month before filing infopass. Somebody tell me the process to file infopass and what are the steps for ..... will be highly appreciated.:)

Filed N-400 April, 2007
Finger Print letter June, 2007
FP Taken July, 2007
Interview Letter Sept, 2007
Interview Passed Nov, 2007
Oath Letter Still waiting

I guess you are not alone. I have sismilar situation and waiting for Oath letter. I had interview in November, 2007 and was hoping oath letter by end of December, 2007. But, still no oath letter yet. I amy wait one more month before filing infopass. Somebody tell me the process to file infopass and what are the steps for ..... will be highly appreciated.:)

Filed N-400 April, 2007
Finger Print letter June, 2007
FP Taken July, 2007
Interview Letter Sept, 2007
Interview Passed Nov, 2007
Oath Letter Still waiting
Oath_oath,

Do you already know where is your oath ceremony? Did the IO told you that information?

Shashko,

I know the place they take oath, but it will be confirmed when I'll recieve my Oath letter. IO just told me that I should have IL soon, but after two months still waiting.

Again, if somebody may provide me detail/steps/experience to file an infopass....... will be higly appreciated.