Oath Date Was Verbally Said

TURK 75

Registered Users (C)
I Was Registered Online (uscis's Web Site For The Case Status Check )i'd Say Before My Interview In Advance .
.lately ,after My Interview I Ve Tried To Check The Status But System Did Not Recognize My Id Number Strangely . I Tried Again ... Same..again ..again ...again The System Doe Not Recognize Me Anymore ..and I Am Already Stressed Out Enough Over This Matter , So I Did Make A Phone Call To Uscis Today Jan 17 And They Have Told Me That The System Doesn't Recognize Me Anymore Because My Case Has Been Accepted...
I Was So Happy When I Heard That But I Did Not Express My Hapiness Right Away I Said '' Why Didnty You Guys Notify Me About It ? ''i Couln't Sleep Well Beacuse Of It.... She Said Letters Have Not Been Gone Out Yet ,, And I Said Thankx For The News I Would Love To Drink A Champagne With You Right Now... Uscis Officer Started To Laugh And I Joined Her...we Both Laughed ..it Was Emotional Very Much. She Said My Oath Date Is Feb 14 Th The Valentines Day 8.00 Am
...but I Still Dont Have The Oath Letter...
I Mean Nothings Certain Yet What If She Gave Me Someone Elses Info ? What If They Deny Me ? What If I Die Before I Become A Citizen ...a Lot Of What If's In My Head ....
But Sure The Biggest What If Is Gone.....
Peoples's Advice In This Forum Ceratinly Helped Me To Keep My Head Up ......
Which I 'll Never Forget That
Thank You Again Very Much Indeed
Murat

TURK 75 said:
I Was Registered Online (uscis's Web Site For The Case Status Check )i'd Say Before My Interview In Advance .
.lately ,after My Interview I Ve Tried To Check The Status But System Did Not Recognize My Id Number Strangely . I Tried Again ... Same..again ..again ...again The System Doe Not Recognize Me Anymore ..and I Am Already Stressed Out Enough Over This Matter , So I Did Make A Phone Call To Uscis Today Jan 17 And They Have Told Me That The System Doesn't Recognize Me Anymore Because My Case Has Been Accepted...
I Was So Happy When I Heard That But I Did Not Express My Hapiness Right Away I Said '' Why Didnty You Guys Notify Me About It ? ''i Couln't Sleep Well Beacuse Of It.... She Said Letters Have Not Been Gone Out Yet ,, And I Said Thankx For The News I Would Love To Drink A Champagne With You Right Now... Uscis Officer Started To Laugh And I Joined Her...we Both Laughed ..it Was Emotional Very Much. She Said My Oath Date Is Feb 14 Th The Valentines Day 8.00 Am
I Mean Nothings Certain Yet What If She Gave Me Someone Elses Info ? What If They Deny Me ? What If I Die Before I Become A Citizen ...a Lot Of What If's In My Head ....
Murat

Can you please post your dates and the DO?

TURK 75 said:
Murat

Murat, most probably the lady on the phone made a huge mistake :D . It might be another Murat with the same case number. :D

TURK 75 said:
Murat

Murat which number you called?

hi there you asked me whuch number i called to find out my status on my thread
1 800 375 52 83 is the number i 've called to check my status of my case
good luck