Oath Date for San Francisco after september 28th.

Lolitochka, thank you.

I check my mail box every day, and I have not received oath ceremony yet. Anyone passed the interview on September receive the oath ceremony here ? Please share your experience. Thank you very much.

yes, I reveived my oath letter today. I passed the interview on 9/10/2010. The oath ceremony will be held in Oakland paramount theater at 9:15 AM on November 10th 2010. I guess people passed interview on September will receive the notice very soon. Good luck!
thank you all !

congratulations!!!
yes, I reveived my oath letter today. I passed the interview on 9/10/2010. The oath ceremony will be held in Oakland paramount theater at 9:15 AM on November 10th 2010. I guess people passed interview on September will receive the notice very soon. Good luck!
thank you all !

Finally I received my oath letter for nov 10th. almost 90days after Interview. Good Luck to all. For all awaiting oath letters, standard rule if you dont get an oath letter 3 week before nearest published oath dates assume yours will be in the next set. ex oct 18- oct 20th letters were sent out for oat on Nov 10th,if u have not received one then you shd expect it towards the end of Oct or beginning of Nov for the Nov 20th date. hope this helps.

ciciw,

The Oath Ceremony was very beautiful. We arrived around 8am, and there was already a line outside the theater. There was plenty of paid parking around the area. However, if you want closer parking, you better get there early, because place gets filled up fairly quickly. Also, you can always take Bart there, it is only couple of blocks from the 19th street station (see the theater website for more details).
There were many people with their families; while people taking the Oath were seated downstairs, families and friends were seated in the balcony. So, you can bring your family and friends there.
Good luck and congratulations on upcoming Oath Ceremony.
BTW, dress nicely:)