Oath Date for San Francisco after september 28th.

yes please update us for any oath letter or oath schedule here in sf. i checked too the masonic auditorium calendar...nothing this october. i just don't know if they haven't update their website or oath will be in a different venue.

I called the customer service today and they told me a good news that the oath letter just sent out today for the oath ceremony dated 10/28/10 in Paramount Theatre Oakland.
So, people here who are waiting for the letter will be receiving it by next week, I believe.

my interview was on 08/31/10 in SF. I did submitted the addtional docs they need the right next day after the interview.

thanks. i had my interview same day as you did...well, hopefully we'll receive our letters soon...keep us posted.

my interview was in 08.25 passed and no oath letter yet. I try 800 number but they just say wait 90 days...tell me please what to do, I am in LA and there is one oath in 10.14 another 10.27. What can I do to have oath in October?
thanks
Vi

A friend of mine pass the interview and take the Oath in Paramount Theatre Oakland..I don't know why some people is talking about the Maconic Center??

i guess on sept 6 and sept. 28 oath ceremonies were held in masonic...anyway, teapot is correct. the oath letters were sent oct.6 and just this afternoon i received mine. teapot is right it will be on oct. 28 at 9:15 am and it will be in oakland (Paramount Theatre)...hope you got your letters too.

Hi Teapot
I had my interview in SF on 8/4 which led to N 14 which was submitted on Aug 25th . How long did it take to make a decision in your case after submitting docs.

To all others Thanks for posting on oath dates.was wondering how many weeks after interview did you receive the oath letter.

Hi.

My interview was held on September 28,2010.However my 5th year anniversary will be on November 1 st.Do you guys think I might get Oath letter for October 28th or next ceremony which will be in November?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, i reveived my oath letter yesterday. The oath ceremony will be held in Oakland paramount theater at 9:15 AM on October 28th 2010.
thank you all !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi friend.

Is there anyone who get the letter for Oath Ceremony other than people post their date previously.
Please share with the forum.

Best Regards

Hi All

Went for an infopass appt . Since interview was aug 4th ,n-14 submitted aug 25th and had not heard since today they said case approved wait 2-4 months for oath letter. Any suggestions to push for an oath letter. Would contacting senator help. I dont have any paperwork saying they have approved except what the IO told today. Any suggestions?
Thanks

I passed my interview on 9/10/2010 in SF, and I am still waiting for my oath ceremony letter. Does anyone know the next oath ceremony will be held in Oakland paramount theater ? why I can not see any the oath ceremony schedule the people mention oct. 28 2010 held in Oakland paramount theater?

Thank you.