Oath Completed!

jattasylee

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday, I completed Oath of Allegiance at Sacramento, CA and became proud US Citizen. It took around 40 days of wait post successful interview. Refer to my interview experience here.

Actual process took about 10-12 mins, but wait was almost 90 mins after getting in the hall and being seated.

This is end of my immigration journey.

I wish and pray that you'll capture this significant milestone safe and secure.

Happy Holidays and a Very Happy & Cheerful new year.

Cheers.

Yesterday, I completed Oath of Allegiance at Sacramento, CA and became proud US Citizen. It took around 40 days of wait post successful interview. Refer to my interview experience here.

Actual process took about 10-12 mins, but wait was almost 90 mins after getting in the hall and being seated.

Cheers.

Congratulations.

congratulation..i can't wait to aply..i really really really want to be citizen...i want to get a better job like a citizen of this country...thanks for all your posts

Cheers.

Congratulations, mate.

Passport received

Thanks everyone.

Applied for expedited passport at passport agency 12/18 morning and received passport book in the afternoon. Passport Card will be mailed to home address soon.

All done finally :).

Good luck all.