Oath completed. Journey over...

packer_fan

Registered Users (C)
Had oath for me and my wife on April 26th at Milwaukee. I left my kids with my friends (glad I did that... would have been very tough to manage as the room was quite small and we were specifically told that if kids become unruly, they have to be taken out of the room).

Appointment was at 8:00 AM and we were there by 7:45 AM. Went through the security and were in the room by 8:20 AM. Judge came at 9:00 AM and the ceremony was over by 9:15 AM. Was out by 9:20 AM after collecting our certificate. Overall a very smooth and pleasant experience. It took 5 months and 10 days from the date I sent the application. Not bad at all.

This forum was of great help. I got so much information from this forum. Special thanks to AlexanderG, Clisp, Brian0, Fabiodema, Maryvams, Suzy and JoeF.

Regards,
Packer_fan

packer_fan said:
Had oath for me and my wife on April 26th at Milwaukee. I left my kids with my friends (glad I did that... would have been very tough to manage as the room was quite small and we were specifically told that if kids become unruly, they have to be taken out of the room).

Appointment was at 8:00 AM and we were there by 7:45 AM. Went through the security and were in the room by 8:20 AM. Judge came at 9:00 AM and the ceremony was over by 9:15 AM. Was out by 9:20 AM after collecting our certificate. Overall a very smooth and pleasant experience. It took 5 months and 10 days from the date I sent the application. Not bad at all.

This forum was of great help. I got so much information from this forum. Special thanks to AlexanderG, Clisp, Brian0, Fabiodema, Maryvams, Suzy and JoeF.

Regards,
Packer_fan
Congratulations Packer,
I am very happy to witness happy endings like yours and mine.

Thanks 4Jasmin and JoeF.

JoeF,
I applied for my passport today (expedited service) as I plan to travel to my home country in May. Thanks for all your valuable advice. You have been of great help to many in this forum!!

Regards,
Packer_fan