Oath ceremony

Presley2007

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends I've been on oath queue since June 25 2012. I am having name changed. I was wondering if there I s anyone in the situation as I am. N my local office is west palm beach. Anybody in west palm beach having name changed

Dear friends I've been on oath queue since June 25 2012. I am having name changed. I was wondering if there I s anyone in the situation as I am. N my local office is west palm beach. Anybody in west palm beach having name changed
u r replied will be sppreciated

My wife also had a name change done... but just the last name. From what I understand the name change should not effect your processing. You should be receiving your oath ceremony notice shortly.

You should try and find out if there are oath ceremonies conducted in your local district court, and if so, then how often are they conducted.. just try to call them up and see what they say. Because the delay might be just because that the ceremonies in your local court might be once every quarter... atleast in our case that was true. And no, we are not from west palm beach.