Oath Ceremony in St. Louis

bagido

Registered Users (C)
I completed my Interview and Passed on February 11th in St. Louis DO. No date for the Oath Ceremony yet.
Anybody else experiencing the same delays.
Thanks

It seems St Louis office has a delay. We filed N400 in Nov 2012, finger printed in Dec 2012. Case status shows our cases are put in line waiting for interview in Jan 2013. We haven't heard anything ever since. We are not in any hurry though.

Start St. Louis Oath Ceremony Tracker?

It seems St Louis office has a delay. We filed N400 in Nov 2012, finger printed in Dec 2012. Case status shows our cases are put in line waiting for interview in Jan 2013. We haven't heard anything ever since. We are not in any hurry though.

Do you think we should start a St. Louis Oath Ceremony Tracker?
Thanks

Do you think we should start a St. Louis Oath Ceremony Tracker?
Thanks

Yes, why not. Here is mine.

June 2004, I-140 EB-1A approved
Feb 2008, I-485 for whole family approved after Pro Se lawsuit
Nov 2012, N-400 wife and me filed
Dec 2012, Biometrics done in St Louis Office
Jan 2013, Online case status: in line waiting for interview scheduling
Jan 2013, Wife recieved Yellow Letter asking to bring driver's license to the interview
Mar 2013, still waiting for interview notification letters

We also got some delay with oath ceremony in St.Louis, it was 2 months after interview. But ceremony was great! I was stressed out before the ceremony, though, because we left our Russian passports at home. Eventually, they were not needed, because we did not travel outside the US in the time frame between interview and oath.

ST Louis
My mother's interview: 11/13/2012
Oath: 2/22/2013

100 days
We were told there is delay in winter but Oath is quick in Summer. ST Louis is really bad considering other places like Atlanta has same day interview/oath.

My father interview: 04/01/2013
Will update on oath letter

Next Oath Ceremonies in ST Louis

April 24
May 10
June 12

I completed my Interview and Passed on February 11th in St. Louis DO. No date for the Oath Ceremony yet.
Anybody else experiencing the same delays.
Thanks

Just update.
My online status has changed to : interview scheduled on April 1 for both me and my wife. So, now we are going to wait for the interview letter.

Jan 2013, Wife received Yellow Letter asking to bring driver's license to the interview
April 2013, Interview scheduled

redink,

"ST Louis is really bad considering other places like Atlanta has same day interview/oath."

The above is true if you get your "interview scheduled" in the first place! :rolleyes:

-Still

My father had interview on April 1st also. Please post if you receive oath letter. He was told Oath letter will be sent within 30 days.

Just update.
My online status has changed to : interview scheduled on April 1 for both me and my wife. So, now we are going to wait for the interview letter.

Jan 2013, Wife received Yellow Letter asking to bring driver's license to the interview

Received our Interview Letters. The interviews are scheduled in early May at Chicago office. Strange thing. We live in IL but closer to St Louis. We have been getting our immigration issues done in St Louis for all the past 8 years. Anyway, here I update my timeline.

May 2013, Interview at Chicago office

I had my Interview on February 11th and placed in oath que on April 3rd. It is taking about 45 days to be placed in the oath que.

Question

Do any one not how long someone have to wait to be schedule for oath ceremony in saint louis missouri . I was approve on february the 6 2013 place on the que on march 21 and since that date not more information.

Any helps will be welcom

It seems no longer irrelevant now since our whole process have been moved to Illinois agency, not in St. Louis any more. I would still like to update and finish my timeline here anyway, in case it may be of a little help to others. It is the kind of help I have obtained a lot over my long journey on this issue.

My wife and I went to Chicago office for interview in May 6. The interview was smoothly done. We received oath letter in two weeks in the mailbox. The oath is scheduled in June 16 in our local old court building.

As such, our long journey is going to be over in a couple of weeks. I thank this website and all the nice people contributing on the website to help and encourage people including me who were, are, and will be in the darkness of helpless waiting for years. Good luck and best wishes for all of you!

May 6, 2013, Interview at Chicago office
May 2013, received oath ceremony letters
June 16, 2013, will take oath at local old court building