Oath Ceremony in Salt Lake City

marooned

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Today I attended the oath ceremony. It was fun. I dont think I have to mention all the details as it was pretty standard on what I have been readin in this forum.

At the end of the ceremony they distributed the Naturalization Certificates. Everything went smoothly.

Two Must-Do things for Oath Ceremony:

1) Do not forget your green card.
2) Do not forget the oath letter.

These are the two things they ask for before you enter the hall.
I wish you all best of luck.

Here is the new challenge now:

1) Yes...I am one of those blue moons.....Today I found that I might have to travel overseas for work related stuff....PHEW PHEW....I dont have my green card...and US passport even expedited will not be available until three weeks. My overseas trip is coming around October 10....

I researched a little bit...found that the passport agency that can help me out is in San Francisco (as I am Utah resident)...is that right....I wonder if there is a passport agency in Salt Lake City....anybody??

Thanks

Oath ceremony

Thanks for posting... Where is the oath ceremony conducted and can you bring relatives? Thanks for your reply.

I thought for passport you can get a samde day ppt provided you show a valid ticket and you visit the district main ppt office. San Francisco might be the main office for your area but you may just wanna call up a help number and verify. do not forget to get a ticket to get a same day ppt. That is how they do it in chicago and i guess it applies all over the nation. Good luck and congrats. Wish me luck and lots of it since my interview is 2 weeks away :)

Thanks for posting... Where is the oath ceremony conducted and can you bring relatives? Thanks for your reply.

You do realize that you have re-opened a thread that is 3.5 years old, right? The chance that the original poster is still following this forum and will respond to your message is close to zero.

By the way, yes, no matter where the oath is conducted, you are allowed to bring your family members.