Oath ceremony in Saint Louis MO delayed 2013

yusuf007

Registered Users (C)
I had an interview on July 1st 2013 for US citizenship. My application N400 has been approved, however the schedule for oath ceremony is taking forever. Today is October 17, 2013 and I am not scheduled for oath ceremony. In case status, it states it has been put for queue on July 29. I was wondering if anyone is having the same sort of problem who applied from St Louis, MO?

Thanks
Yusuf

Took them 4 weeks to put you inm the que? I would write a nice letter to the the Field Office an make up some reasons that you need the oath asap. Worked pretty well for my wife ;)

Took them 4 weeks to put you inm the que? I would write a nice letter to the the Field Office an make up some reasons that you need the oath asap. Worked pretty well for my wife ;)

Yeah it took 4 weeks, unbelievable right, do you know to whom exactly i need to send a letter in the Field Office?

Yusuf, My field office is St. Louis as well. I interviewed on 9/9 and the oath was scheduled for 10/25. It took some time compared to other offices but not as bad as yours. You should definitely write to them.

Yusuf, My field office is St. Louis as well. I interviewed on 9/9 and the oath was scheduled for 10/25. It took some time compared to other offices but not as bad as yours. You should definitely write to them.

Thanks for replying to my thread, yes it is very odd, i have already sent the letter to the Field Office, also opened service request for my case. Have not got any response back yet. This is so not fair I had my interview back in July and still no oath ceremony.