Oath ceremony dates at Charlotte

NMG

Hello,

1. How often Charlotte office conduct oath ceremony? Every month? Every week? Particular day of month? Do they publish oath schedules at some place?

2. I opted to take oath at Raleigh during my interview in Nov 2004. An oath ceremony scheduled at Raleigh on Apr 8, 2005 but I did not receive any letter from Immigration. Upon enquiry, I came to know that there 200 people in the line to take oath and Raleigh center can accomodate only 60. The next oath date at Raleigh is some time in Nov 2005. I do not want to wait that long. I am thinking of taking an appointment with an immigration officer at Charlotte center (using the infopass) and ask him/her to reschedule my oath at Charlotte instead of Raleigh. Is this feasible?

NMG

Glad you mentioned that. I live in Raleigh and my interview is coming up in May. I guess you suggesst taking the oath in Charlotte? Do you know how faster it can be in Charlotte? I'd rather drive a couple of hours and not wait 6 months!

I think it is once a month in Charlotte. Not sure. Hoping some one would post those details.

Hi
Just wondering , were you able to have oath at charlotte? I had my interview done today at charlotte, Though my case didn't get approved, as apprently they need a supervisor approval on every case and today supervisor was available , but the officer verbally told me that there are going to be a big oath ceremony in Raleigh on Nov 4th and I should expect a oath letter in mail for that .
So are you still waiting for your oath at Raleigh? If yes did you recieve the oath letter already.
Thanks
NMG said:
Hello,

1. How often Charlotte office conduct oath ceremony? Every month? Every week? Particular day of month? Do they publish oath schedules at some place?

2. I opted to take oath at Raleigh during my interview in Nov 2004. An oath ceremony scheduled at Raleigh on Apr 8, 2005 but I did not receive any letter from Immigration. Upon enquiry, I came to know that there 200 people in the line to take oath and Raleigh center can accomodate only 60. The next oath date at Raleigh is some time in Nov 2005. I do not want to wait that long. I am thinking of taking an appointment with an immigration officer at Charlotte center (using the infopass) and ask him/her to reschedule my oath at Charlotte instead of Raleigh. Is this feasible?

NMG

Mandazi said:
I THOUGHT Charlotte has oath ceremonies once a week.

Ture! But they are having a big oath ceremony on Nov 4th in Raleigh, which would also be addressed by some big political figure.
So I guess they are scheduling oaths for NOV 4th for the residents of Raleigh and nearby cities.