Oath Ceremony cancelled.

Lphan

I passe the interview on May 6. On May 9, they scheduled my Oath Ceremony to June 12, 2019. But on May 10, they sent out another notice to cancel my appointment.

"This is to advise you that, as requested, we have canceled the Oath Ceremony appointment on Wednesday, June 12, 2019, at 10:00 AM for the above applicant. We will advise you of any further action taken on this case, including any rescheduled Oath Ceremony appointment information, under separate notice "
I am really freak out now. Do anybody have any idea or advice?? anybody have the same experience.? Plz help

Just call and talk to a level II Supervisor or make and INFOPASS and explain you didn’t cancel anything.

I called Uscis yesterday and talked to tier 2. She didn’t really give me the answer. She said they will send me another letter within 15 days to explain what happened.

I passe the interview on May 6. On May 9, they scheduled my Oath Ceremony to June 12, 2019. But on May 10, they sent out another notice to cancel my appointment.

"This is to advise you that, as requested, we have canceled the Oath Ceremony appointment on Wednesday, June 12, 2019, at 10:00 AM for the above applicant. We will advise you of any further action taken on this case, including any rescheduled Oath Ceremony appointment information, under separate notice "
I am really freak out now. Do anybody have any idea or advice?? anybody have the same experience.? Plz help
hey, how many letters did you get ? I got 3 letters , 2 with the other ceremony date and 1 with the cancelation, Can anyone explain what is going on. I just got it today

hey, how many letters did you get ? I got 3 letters , 2 with the other ceremony date and 1 with the cancelation, Can anyone explain what is going on. I just got it today
I got 2 letters. One with scheduled date and another one to cancel it. What state are u in? I’m in Alabama. What did your letter say?? Can u share??

the same thing as yours exempt mine was or is for may 28, Phoenix AZ, 2 letters with the oath scheduled for may 28 and another letter with the cancellation. it said the exact same thing

the same thing as yours exempt mine was or is for may 28, Phoenix AZ, 2 letters with the oath scheduled for may 28 and another letter with the cancellation. it said the exact same thing
I called the 800 number and talked to tier 2. She didn’t know why it was canceled. I suppose to get something more detail about my case within 15 days. Still waiting for incoming mail. My status online is still saying that my oath is scheduled.

no the letter arrived to late , tomorrow morning I was thinking about going to the place they interviewed me or just calling the number.

no the letter arrived to late , tomorrow morning I was thinking about going to the place they interviewed me or just calling the number.
What letter did u got today. Canceled one ???. U can’t just walk-in. U have to make appointment

I was
Trying to call 800 number tomorrow and ask for tier 2 to see what they say. Plz keep in touch with new updates

I was just checking the addresses of the ceremony and one paperwork says the same place where I got interview and the other one says court, I'm still gonna call tomorrow, this is very confusing

Any Update guys, it will be very helpful, I had an interview on NOV 5, I got letter on Nov 6 for Oath and Nov 7 It got de-scheduled and still I didnt hear from them, I have called them but they told me to wait and she didnt tell me any reason why ceremony cancelled :(

Any Update guys, it will be very helpful, I had an interview on NOV 5, I got letter on Nov 6 for Oath and Nov 7 It got de-scheduled and still I didnt hear from them, I have called them but they told me to wait and she didnt tell me any reason why ceremony cancelled :(
I have the same problem I called te USCIS and they told me probably the place it’s to full