OATH CEREMONY CANCELLED AFTER THEY SEND YOU A SCHEDULE DAY

I understand how you feel. However,they would reschedule a new date soon. The same happened to me but I called after 2 days of the letter for cancellation and the lady I spoke with told me it had been rescheduled. So,you may call them to ask if or when it would be rescheduled.

All the best.
Thanks!

I so freaked out when I got the letter as well. So it is understandable. I was so down aside me freaking out. But someone here told me the same thing and it turned out to be as he said. So,don't freak out much. If the reason is from your end,they would tell you. But I think this cancellation is general I guess due to the shutdown etc.

I so freaked out when I got the letter as well. So it is understandable. I was so down aside me freaking out. But someone here told me the same thing and it turned out to be as he said. So,don't freak out much. If the reason is from your end,they would tell you. But I think this cancellation is general I guess due to the shutdown etc.
I hope so! I’m trying to stay positive but I’m just really nervous. It helps to know I’m not the only one! Thank you! I will keep you guys posted on my status as well.

Thank you very much. That’s very encouraging. I’m starting to really freak out. Thanks again!
And I completely understand. I bet we all freaked out. Waiting for it can induce so much anxiety especially when it is scheduled and cancelled. However,I am positive they would let you know if they need you to submit more document,like they did with me. Then,scheduled,descheduled then re-resheduled. When I saw that they wrote that "they regret any inconvenience" the rescheduling would cause I knew it has nothing to do with me but maybe they needed to figure out what date is best. Anyway,i did my oath of ceremony two days ago. So,i believe yours would probably be sooner than you think. You can also try check your online account. They send notifications there sometimes and you won't get any notification on your email. And you can call their customer service line. Someone told me that Wednesday seems to be the best day to call. So,i called on a Wednesday like a week after the descheduling and the lady told me that I had been rescheduled and told me the date and time. So,take a deep breathe and be on the look out..for yours.

hello, i receive a letter from uscis saying that i was schedule to do my oath ceremony on february and was dated on January 31, 2019, but i receive another letter the same day that my schedule was cancel as per requested and i did call the 800number and they told me i am at the list but i still concern because i do know why did happend...some can help me?
Ihave the same problem now today wasmy ceramony 06,29,19 but when i get there rhey told me they cancelled my ceramony.

I had the appointment June 13 2019 but the same day they called me and they cancelled the appointment.They said wait for another appointment .I already waited for two months.I didn’t get nothing in the mail.Im just worried.

hello, i receive a letter from uscis saying that i was schedule to do my oath ceremony on february and was dated on January 31, 2019, but i receive another letter the same day that my schedule was cancel as per requested and i did call the 800number and they told me i am at the list but i still concern because i do know why did happend...some can help me?
I had the appointment June 13 2019 but the same day they called me and they cancelled the appointment.They said wait for another appointment .I already waited for two months.I didn’t get nothing in the mail.Im just worried.

Hi , if you don’t mind asking did you received your reschedule appointment because I have the same problem don’t know what to do. Please help me