Oath at San Jose

romit

Registered Users (C)
I had citizenship interview on March 9, 2003 (San Jose, CA). I still did not receive the oath letter. Please respond if anybody received oath letter who had interview around that date.

Thank you all.

Anybody, please............

If there is anybody who received oath letter after interview around 9th March, 2004, please rspond.

Thank you all.

Please post once you receive

Please post once you receive it. I will do the same.

Thanks again.
:confused:

I interviewed on 02/11/04 and was recommended for approval by my cis officer, it has been two months and no letter for oath yet.

My wife and me also had interview on 12th March. We have not heard anything.

However, One of the people I know interviewed on 8th March did get an oath on April 26th. He did mention that his wife hand not gotten the letter although she had interviewed on same day.

If anyone knows anything, please post. It'll help us all.

Thanks
Sri

San Jose Oath

Looks like I am not alone at least. As I said before my interview was on 9th March. Still did not receive anything.

Please continue to post. we will find out some kind of trend. also please post when you get it, otherwise we will never get the trend.

Thanks again.

I went to the uscis office yesterday and found this, my security check from fbi came back already, the first supervisor has approved it, now waiting for a second supervisor to approve, have to wait some more, hopefully not too long.

Good luck everybody

p.s. don't got to uscis unless you are willing to wait at least five hours, and go early, like at 6:00am

Me Oakland center in CA

My PD jan,2003
FP Feb2003
Interview July, 2003
FBI name chk clear=11th Feb 2004

oath???????????????/////:(

Hello:
We checked with some other people who also interviewed March 9. They hadn't got it either.

I checked with a friend who'd interviewed March 3. It looks to me that people who applied early May 2003 got the oath in This month. I'm actually hoping that most of us who haven't got it will see the letters in the next few days. That seems to fit a pattern I've built up talking to many people. I get the feeling they are going by priority dates + oath dates somehow at the san jose site.

None of this is official. So your data might indicate differently. I'm basing the comments above based on the sparse data I have.

If anyone has any other info, please post.

svasu

I just got the surprise and got my oath letter:

Details

California Service center

San Jose district office

AD 4/13/03
FD 5/19/03
ID 2/20/04
Oath 5/26/04

Best wishes to all of you.

oath letter received

My wife had her interview on 10 March. She received her oath letter today for her ceremony on 26 May. She has to reach at 7:30 am. She has to take her green card and any other immigration docs she has. What does this mean?

How long will the ceremony take?

Her timeline

PD 26 May 2003
FP 2 July 2003
Interview 10 March 2004
Oath 26 May 2004.

Called my congresswoman and...

as soon as they start to inquire, they said USCIS has scheduled me for oath on June 23, although I haven't received a oath letter yet, suggest to all to call your congressman or woman to ask for assistance.

I had citizenship interview on March 9, 2003 (San Jose, CA).

Could you please elaborate details of your interview process? e.g. what questions were you asked? what document did you bring with you for the interviews?

hey guys!

I've done my interview on may 12, 2004 and was recommended for approval. Now I’m waiting for this oath letter desperately. :confused: If there is anyone out there had their interview done around this time (may 12, 2004), would you please please please be kindly keep me posted with the progress of the oath letter.

I'd be so grateful!!!!!! :p
Thank you!

Finally rec'd my oath letter

when I got home today, applied on Mar 28, 2003, interviewed Feb 11, 2004, recommended for approval but only got my letter today, scheduled for the June 23 ceremony. Good luck to everybody!!!

Interview on May 12 2004, Still not receive Oath Letter

I passed my interview on May 12, 2004 in San Jose. I still have not received
the Oath Letter. The officer told me there might be 1 to 2 months wait
for the Oath Ceremony (?). Please keep me posted with the progress of your oath letter also. Thanks!

WaitingForOath said:
hey guys!

I've done my interview on may 12, 2004 and was recommended for approval. Now I’m waiting for this oath letter desperately. :confused: If there is anyone out there had their interview done around this time (may 12, 2004), would you please please please be kindly keep me posted with the progress of the oath letter.

I'd be so grateful!!!!!! :p
Thank you!