Oakland Fingerprint Walk In Question

juliegoten

Registered Users (C)
I have a fingerprint appointment in later this month. I need to go early.

Anyone knows you can go early before your scheduled fingerprint appointment in Oakland, CA? If do go, generally what time can be good time to go for Walk-in finger print?

Thanks for your input.

I did an early FP @Oakland, CA ASC. The guy @ the front desk told me that I can't do early FP especially since it was like more than 2 weeks before my actual date. I told him that I really need to do as I was traveling (a true reason although I didn't have any proof). Anyways, I had to wait for 10-15minutes and speak with the ASC head/supervisor who gave me a permission to do early FP.

I have a fingerprint appointment in later this month. I need to go early.

Anyone knows you can go early before your scheduled fingerprint appointment in Oakland, CA? If do go, generally what time can be good time to go for Walk-in finger print?

Thanks for your input.

Thanks for your information. You went earlier than your scheduled appointment, when you think it will be good time? Early morning or noon or afternoon?

I went at around 2:00pm and there were only about 8-10 people. If I have to take a guess, anytime in the afternoon would be a good time. But I think more important is to have a valid reason to tell the front desk why you need an FP before the scheduled date.

Thanks for your information. You went earlier than your scheduled appointment, when you think it will be good time? Early morning or noon or afternoon?

I walked in for FP yesterday afternoon. It worked like a breeze.

Thanks for fast response and information.