Oakland area FP waiters Thread

FP Done and a question

Did FP 1/12 in San Jose; Schd 2/12 in Oakland.

Have a question here. How much time does it takes the AVM to change after completing FP ?

Rest of the august mailers should get notice by 28th

The cutoff RD (we already know that it\'s based on RD!) date for the last batch was 8/20, mine is 8/21. Rest of us (milli, htam, a bcd) should get notice in the next batch, which is expected to start on 1/26.

JUL-30 RD - Oakland FP still waiting and going mad..

Hi !

I just recently logged on and see a whole wave of FP notices for August. Is there anyone out there who has an RD in July and still waiting. I dont have direct access to my company lawyers and have to go through my company HR. I dont know how long they will tkae to contact the lawyers. I also got RFEs for my EAD and AP and the lawyers eventually responded to it. It was something trivial like the I-140 receipt or something. I have a sudden feeling similar to a kick in the stomach.

Krishna

23rd - 26th of this month?

The last one was issued on the 10th....But I saw a couple of FP notices for SJC waiters today.....I wonder if another batch has already started......any comments?

Probably, they received late in mail from 10th batch.

Probably, they received late in mail from 10th batch.

My friend recevied his FP

hi
My friend\'s details:
SC:VSC
I485 RD: 17th Sep 2001
Recd FP on 14th Jan 2001.

sdey,

Your friend applied from fremont,CA thru VSC (vermont). Is that true?. What is his ND? and his message got changed?
This info helps me alot cuz i applied thru VSC and live in freemont,ca. and mine RD is 09/17. Please let me know, Thanks in advance.

hi mirred...ok..this is funny

hi mirred
Here I was trying to share a piece of info,as me and my coll all are in diff stages of I485..at 3 diff SC.
so he got his,and I posted the info..I dont know abt some losers out there posting "fake" messages,but I dont have the time..so..
anyways..shall go back to being a silent visitor...
cheers mirred...

After how many days is the next FP batch scheduled?

If next batch is expected next week, when would be the one after that? Any ideas.
Thanks.