Oakland area FP waiters Thread

Got FP for 02/28

RD/ND - 02/01 , Can any one share their experience at the Oakland centre, please

No idea

Apan... It seems we both are in the same boat.. It is possible to go any INS office for FP even though our\'s is scheduled for Oakland ?? Please someone with the same Exp. guide us !!! Thanks.

Mukulko - you\'re not alone - did you try to fax an inquiry ?

I have mailed my I-485 on Apr 10 too, WAC 01-178, no FP notice yet
attorney and myself faxed multiple inquires in Dec 2001 and
Jan 2002 even to INS director.

No reply from INS.

Can you also please post your first part of the WAC # to
April thread so that PCee can update your information too.

PCee "APRIL 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 12/27/2001)" 2/1/02 7:19pm

September mailer- FP received- Question on FP experience at Oakland??

Dear All,

RD 9/17
ND 9/27
FP received on 1/29/02
FP scheduled for 3/8/02

Could anyone please help me with experience at OAkland for FP,

1) Can I take early FP at Oakland?
2) Do they object or ask for reasons for early FP and what are the probable excuses?
3) Is there any negative impact on GC if they refuse to do early FP? i.e. if there be any RFE because of this?
4) After FP is there advantage of being in EB-1 category or all are queued together?

I will highly appreciate your help on this.

Good Luck to all.

just finished FP at San Jose

Got notice, scheduled at Oakland on 2/22. went in around 2:15 pm, out in 20 min. no questions/objections whatsoever, very helpful staff. even watched last few mintes of Portland-Utah game!

Can change locations

Venu Reddy
Is it possible to take FP at a different location than the one specified in notice ?? How do we find this information on any web site ?? Thanks

Thanks for your great help.

Venu,

Thanks for taking time to reply to my query. I will try to go next week as per your advice and hope things work out well.

Any advice on whether to go on week days or weekend and what time.

Once again thanks.

Received FP notice

SC: NSC (yup,nebraska)
RD:09/15/2001
ND:10/16/2001
Received my husband\'s as well
Question :some people say that Oakland has less of a backlog - and so it is better to go there - but do they entertain people before the scheduled appt??
Thanks

My FP Scheduled in oakland. IS it possible for me to goto sanjose center before schedule date?. Ple

Hi friends,
     Right now i am located in Maryland. My FP scheduled on 03/13 in oakland. Is it possible for me to take finger prints before schedule date in sanjose?. This information helps me alot.
Thank you guys in advance.

-Mirred

Yes, San Jose ASC is open on Saturday till 3:45pm

You should be able to do your FP if you get in before that !!

palpal,

How risky is that in sanjose?.
What are the ID\'S they are going to ask?.
I am planning to take before schedule date in sanjose not in oakland.(minw actually scheduled in oakland 3/13).Please share youe exp with me. Thank you.