Oakland area FP waiters Thread

My FP experience at Oakland

I did my FP on 12th Dec. I went there at around 2:30pm. There was nobody there except the staff. The security officer saw my FP notice and told me that I\'m very early (as it was scheduled on 26th Dec). I told him that I\'m going on vacation beginning next week and I can\'t come on the scheduled date. He striked off the schedule date on my FP notice and wrote the current date(12/12). After that the process was over in 15 minutes and that was it ..
Good luck to every body on board ..

I also belong to July thread

Got my FP notice on 8th Dec scheduled for 26th Dec. But did my FP on 12th.
WAC# 01-269-XXXXX

looks like the next batch started!

I saw a post by "Mahboob Hasan" in Aug. thread that INS sent FP notice today as per AVM.

Just received my FP notice today..

My ND is 9/14 I have already received my EAD\'s and AP\'s. I got the FP notice for 2/1/02 at the OAK office.

I am sure you will be getting your\'s shortly.

Cheers,

Bibek

Got Fp today

Just now received a call from home that i received fp notice scheduled ist week of feb
my rd 8/10 nd 9/17 wac 01-284

What\'s the number to check FP?

I always get busy signal trying (949) 831-8427, how are these people checking AVM?

No Title

Venu Reddy,

Keep dialing (may be 50 to 1000 times) or try some time tonight...

-PCee

ND of 9/17 seems to be the cutoff for this batch

I just checked AVM, no change. congrats to those who received notices today. I hope "palpal" received it, he seems to be very anxious/desperate posting in/creating new threads. They seem to be doing one week\'s worth in a batch (the last cutoff was 9/10). I guess that I\'ll have to wait for the next batch :-(, which should be around Jan. 15th.

Should be ND 9/14.

according to Pcee\'s summary, h1b1\'s ND should be 9/14, 01-284.
My case 01/285 with ND 9/15 still has the SAME old message in AVM.

actually, they seem to process based on RD, not ND

the last batch cutoff was 8/1 RD (9/10 ND, ram_mummidi) and now it seems like 8/10 rd (h1b1). since your rd is 8/13, you should get it in the next batch.