O Balle Balle!!! Case Approved!!!

FunDesiDude

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

Finally Received The Approval Notices For Myself And My Spouse!!! I Am Sooooooo Happy. Thanks All, especially Gp111, For All The Support And Advice During This 5 Year Long Journey!

Mr. Rajiv Khanna Thanks For Hosting Such A Wonderful Forum! God Bless You And Your Family!

As GP111 said, There Is INDEED Light At The End Of The Tunnel.........

I Sincerely Wish From The Bottom Of My Heart, That Everyone Who Is Awaiting Their I-485 Approval Gets It Sooner rather than later and Enjoy The Freedom!!!!

God Bless You All!

-FDD :) :) :)

FunDesiDude said:
Hi Friends,

Finally Received The Approval Notices For Myself And My Spouse!!! I Am Sooooooo Happy. Thanks All, especially Gp111, For All The Support And Advice During This 5 Year Long Journey!

Mr. Rajiv Khanna Thanks For Hosting Such A Wonderful Forum! God Bless You And Your Family!

I Sincerely Wish From The Bottom Of My Heart, That Everyone Who Is Awaiting Their I-485 Approval Gets It Sooner rather than later and Enjoy The Freedom!!!!

God Bless You All!

Congratulation. enjoy the freedom. You got 1995 labor in 2005 (10 years old labor)? Lucky person :rolleyes: . Still struggling with my own 2001 labor to become current. :(

Thanks IND77

THANKS FOR THE GREETINGS! Yes I consider myself lucky indeed!

MY own labor has been pending since August 2001 in the BEC of Texas. After a great deal of effort my company found that they had an approved labor for the same position I was working for and hence filed the case in Sept 2005. I had given up all hopes. I do believe that there is someone up there, The Almighty, whose blessings has indeed showered onto me and my family!

I wish you and all our friends here a speedy approval.

God Bless!

-FDD
IND77 said:
Congratulation. enjoy the freedom. You got 1995 labor in 2005 (10 years old labor)? Lucky person :rolleyes: . Still struggling with my own 2001 labor to become current. :(

You deserved it

Accept my heartiest Congratulations Mr.FunDesiDude !!!!

Your wait has finally paid off, Ofcourse there is light at the end of tunnel.

Ash

Congratulations Dude!! Your long wait is over. Enjoy your freedom

FunDesiDude said:
Hi Friends,

God Bless You All!

congratulations funDesi.

Did you contact any senator or congressperson? Looks like your name check clearance is very fast...

Thanks!

Nope! I never contacted any senator or congressman! I am indeed very lucky since my name check and background check seems to have been completed within a very short period of time (I guess 72hrs).

I am indeed grateful, because the last 7+ months since I filed the I-140 and I-485 applications, it was smooth sailing; atleast as far as my applications are concered!

I WISH everyone awaiting I-485 approvals get it ASAP!!

God Speed and God Bless!
FDD:):):)

kalluks said:
Did you contact any senator or congressperson? Looks like your name check clearance is very fast...

Green Cards mailed

Hi Friends,

So I saw three LUD's since the 5/11 email message, that our case's (both myself and spouse) have been approved. However there was no message change on 5/12/06 and 5/13/06.

Today 5/16/2006 received the following message :
-------------------
Receipt Number: WAC052515XXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On May 16, 2006, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

-------------------
Haven't received the approval notices as yet. I think should get them in the next couple of days!

Thanks and God Bless,

-FDD:):):)

Green Cards Mailed

Hey FDD,

Anyway you have your approval message from LUD, did you take printscreen of that or not.Make copies of it.

Just kidding.......... :) You are worried about your physical card think about others who don't even have approval message in LUD.

Your well wisher... :cool:

Received Approval Notice in Mail!

A quick update....

I have received the Approval notices via snail mail, for both myself and spouse! Now eagerly awaiting the Green Cards in mail! Good Luck All!

Green Cards Received!

So, I finally received the Green Cards in mail.

A New Journey Begins........

Good Luck and God Bless ALL!

-FDD:):):)