NYC Timeline?

ratrat

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Just a general post to everyone from NYC...has anyone received their interview letter? If so, what is your PD? I am hoping this might give me an idea of the PD they are currently processing...

My PD is 03/27/2003, so I'm trying to get a general idea of my wait time...

From the other posts here, it looks like the USCIS date posted for NYC may not be reliable. USCIS says that NYC is currently processing PD's of 11/14/2002...

Thanks much!

Ratrat

i applied in May 8th 2002 and PD is May 10th 2002, and was fingerprinted in Feb 2003 ( after 9 damn months ) and had interview in first week of july 2003 ( after 5 months of FP ) and since then no news on oath. ( already 5 months and waiting ).

i dont think u can find any positive or healthy responce from new yorkers even if u do that would be 5 \ 100 ratio.

Hi ratrat:

From reading different discussion boards it appears that in NY it takes anywhere from 10 months to 2 years (average) to complete the Citizenship process. It all depends on so many factors like fingerprints clearance, background check and the district you live in. I know some body who waited more than one year just for Oath ceremony. I was reading in this forum where a user completed her Citizenship process in four months. That user I believe lived in Upstate New York.
I think the USCIS processing PD is almost correct.
This process needs lots of patience. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: