NYC RIR Status

Hi, just to let you know that I tried the email and didn't get any answer. I guess it is true that my appication hasn't got there yet.

Hi jrinny.

Do you know how to judge wheather the DOL's email system doesn't work or the case hasn't reached there yet?

I sent inquiry email to them and got no response. Does this mean it is down or my case is not there?

I am also wondering that, if the system works, will it give out all the cases by our company from the very beginning or only for the current month?

Thanks.

At least the phone system gives you all the cases. I inquired about mine, which I did not get, but it gave me info about a case for my colleague which was done in year 2000

Not case number. I did by company TAX id...thats why they gave me all the cases which are in their record.

Hi ksnm, you mean we can use company tax id on their phone systmem instead of email system? How to do that? The phone systmem is asking for either a case number or a employer phone number.

Just got a reply from their email system: "Our search for Alien Certification Unit status did not find any cases to report."

OK guys, my lawyer tells that NYC cases are a huge no. still. They are processing 04/30/01 and may take " A FEW MONTHS" for this single day. ( deadline of 245i). Anybody getting approval after 04/30/01 by chance ? please post.

OK guys, my lawyer tells that NYC cases are a huge no. still. They are processing 04/30/01 and may take " A FEW MONTHS" for this single day. ( deadline of 245i). Anybody getting approval after 04/30/01 by chance ? please post.

Hi,

The DOL email system worked this morning!! It gives me a whole list of cases back from 1998. The latest approval was on Sept 13.
Though I didn't find my case, it is still exciting to know that this checking system really works.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Good Lawyer

Hi Guys.

Could somebody recommend good immigration lawyer in New York I will be very appreciate.
Thank You.
Please post your massage on this board or contact me
iglon@bolt.com

Lawyer: Madhu Yaskhi.

Phone: 212 629 9400

The firm is called:
International Legal and Trade Consultants.

Web site: www.iltc.com

Address: 19W 34thStreet in Manhattan.

All the best.

First Message

Hello to everybody.
I cant belive, all time I saw the messeges and read that the SWA now explore april 30 2001, and today I see they did not finish mart 2001 yet. I say it becouse my case recived in DOL March 26 2001 . And I'm still waiting without any respond. I dont know nothing about my case, just date of reciving and my Employer names. Yes I'm illegal now, but this 245(i) gives me a hope.... Please who is in same case (Life 245 (i)) and allready recived anything tell me all what you know about it.

Expedite

My RIR was filed on Sept 12, 2001. Needless to say, it got no where, with the current bottleneck that NY SESA is in. My 6 years is expiring in Jan 2003. Last month, we filed a request to expedite the labor process with the SESA, since my term was expiring in 4 months. I got the following mail from my attorney yesterday:

"Our request to expedite your labor certification application at the Local Office has been successful and the case has now been transmitted to the U.S. Department of Labor for a final review and decision. We will keep you advised."

This means that the NY SESA actually considers expedite requests, but it has to be made 3-4 months before the term is expiring, not before that.

My case is currently with the DOL and the attorney expects a decision (hopefully approval) within 2-3 weeks. He does not have the DOL case number yet. Does anyone of you know who the NY DOL is processing applications now ? Are there still a lot of rejections or have things settled down a bit ? We did not have any REF from SESA. Is DOL the place where rejections are made or is it SESA itself. I know that I am past the waiting zone, but I want to know if I am past the danger zone yet ?:rolleyes:

All I can say right now that you have real good lawyers. Can you post the name/address/contact of your lawyer?

2 cases certified , were sent on15 March, 2001:

Employer : **********************
Address : ******************
Case # : **********
DOT Code : 030.162-014
DOT Description : Programmer Analyst
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $72000.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 10/07/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 10/23/2002.

Employer : **********************
Address : ******************
Case # : **********
DOT Code : 030.162-014
DOT Description : Programmer Analyst
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $72000.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 10/07/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 10/23/2002.