NYC RIR Status *================* (Part II)

Any Approvals from April 01.

My application was sent on April 30th. The latest i approval I have read/heard about is from April 20.

Check the Immigration-law.com

Check the breaking news on AILA update. The bad news about expedite policy and the diversion of funds to backlog reduction doesn\'t seem to help us

and people laughed when I said there was expedite processing in NY SESA...

... based on H-1 expiration date.

Update - so near yet so far away!!

My lawyer had an approval from April 26, 2001 RIR case at NY. He however, had a meeting with NY SESA guys a couple of weeks ago, and they have informed him that it could take the rest of the year to finish the last 3 days of April. NY SESA lost a lot of officers, and with the increased load of 245(i) they are overwhelmed. They are asking congress for money to add more resources to take care of this workload.

My case was mailed on 05/11/01 - RIR, is still at NY SESA. So near, yet so far away!!

I don\'t mind paying a much higher fee if my case could be handled in a timely manner

I am also willing to pay a higher fee for faster processing

If they could introduce something similar to INS\'s premium processing of H1s, I would be more than happy to pay an extra 1,000 - 1,500 to facilitate a faster response from Labor. Sure beats the stress of waiting it out.

Are all the "rush" 245(i) applications RIR?

Just browsing the Virginia discussion. There are talkings of majority of 245(i)s rushed in at the end of April 2001 were non-RIR cases. Could it be the same for New York?

NY not issuing RD for GC LC Application?

Hi! My Green Card EB2, RIR LC application was mailed from my attorney\'s office on May 28, 2002. I was enquiring about a receipt date...my attorney said that the NY DOL does not send receipts. The Airborne Express proof of delivery is used as receipt. Is that so for others? Pls let me know...

NY not issuing RD?

Hi! My Green Card EB2, RIR LC application was mailed from my attorney\'s office on May 28, 2002. I was enquiring about a receipt date...my attorney said that the NY DOL does not send receipts. The Airborne Express proof of delivery is used as receipt. Is that so for others? Pls let me know...

NY not issuing RD?

NY not issuing RD?

NY not issuing RD?

NY not issuing RD?

NY not issuing RD?

NY not issuing RD?

NY not issuing RD?

Nope, no receipt dates

And DOL is switching over to the PERM program which will: 1) Eliminate the SESA->DOL process of approval and applications will only be approved by DOL directly, and 2) Make is super-fast, few days turn-around. CATCH: The sponsoring entity will have to fulfill a stricter list of requirements.

Nope, no receipt dates

And DOL is switching over to the PERM program which will: 1) Eliminate the SESA->DOL process of approval and applications will only be approved by DOL directly, and 2) Make is super-fast, few days turn-around. CATCH: The sponsoring entity will have to fulfill a stricter list of requirements.