NYC appointement Descheduled,Help Please

it doesn't seem to me from what i read in this forum that a lots of people actually get deschuled. at least it makes happy for others

just get back from infopass, it was a useless try.the officer wasn't helpful at all.she kept saying wait until you receive a new interview letter.she didn't tell me anything about when or why i was descheduled.she suggested i write to vermont center.

just get back from infopass, it was a useless try.the officer wasn't helpful at all.she kept saying wait until you receive a new interview letter.she didn't tell me anything about when or why i was descheduled.she suggested i write to vermont center.
That's why you need to wait the 4-6 weeks. If you act too quickly, the IOs simply say "wait, something will happen". You need to show that you've waited. Once a month or three has gone by, they tend to be more sympathetic.

i called the uscis 800 after i went for my infopass, i get transfered to an immigration officer.
she told me the reason i was descheduled was because my FP were not cleared and once that's done you will be rescheduled:eek:
how come when i call Fbi FP check they said FP sent same day to uscis???
non sense to me.
anyone experienced this issue here? please help
thank you all

i called the uscis 800 after i went for my infopass, i get transfered to an immigration officer.
she told me the reason i was descheduled was because my FP were not cleared and once that's done you will be rescheduled:eek:
how come when i call Fbi FP check they said FP sent same day to uscis???
non sense to me.
anyone experienced this issue here? please help
thank you all

Sorry to hear about the delay in your Citizenship process. FBI may have sent the 'results' the same day (which they mostly do) to USCIS, there might have been a 'flag' (no idea what it could be) that may have triggered a secondary process before being 'cleared'. Sending results and being cleared are two separate things but this is only my interpretation, others may have a better idea....

i called the Fbi fingerprint status line, and was told FP cleared same day.the lady was very nice and helpful.
i don't understand why uscis is showing FP not cleared?
what a nightmare.

Check this out

i called the Fbi fingerprint status line, and was told FP cleared same day.the lady was very nice and helpful.
i don't understand why uscis is showing FP not cleared?
what a nightmare.

Dude,

I can understand what it feels like - although my situation does not seem so complicated, I'm still stuck here in limbo waiting for an oath date...... My last IP was a total waste of time.

As far as you are concerned, it could be a variety of things or just a simple backlog. Do you have a clean record? No law issues, nothing? Did you mention any traffic tickets, even if they were minor? Lastly, do you know if your name checks (IBIS and FBI) are done?

See this: http://www.mshale.com/article.cfm?articleID=1258

i get to speak to an IO over the phone (800#)yesterday, she was actually very nice, she informed me that my FP were cleared and so was my name check. the probable issue in my case is internal to uscis and has nothing to do with me, i just have to wait for a new IV letter.
keeping each other informed here.

i want to send a certified letter to the vermont service center requesting info why i was descheduled and ask to be put on a queue again for new appointement.
could someone help with the letter?
i am really not good at writing letters
thank you in advance

I am thinking to show up tomorrow@ Garden City (NY) for my descheduled interview, any advise on how to speak to IO to let me have the interview even though it was descheduled?
Please help:confused:
my timeline is :
DO:NY
PD:Jan 16 07
FP:Feb 01 07 (done)
IV:4/19/07
Deschedule ltr ND:3/22/07:mad:

Don't set your expectations very high. I did that (I was there for my wife's interview) and her IO chuckled and said no, it was impossible.

My case update:

i showed up at Garden Ciyt office even though i was descheduled. i spoke with a very nice officer who stated my file is still at vermont, and he will be requesting my file and give me a call back.he wrote on my IL his name and applicant present on 4/19/07.
i will wait for his call.
does anyone know here when is the next interview date for Garden City?
thank you for being helpfull in this forum

Hi
Same thing happend to my wife.She had interviewd on 12th april but received clled on 2nd april that they havet received file yet. they will try if not they will reshedule it. on 10th april i received other call that they haven't got file yet so descheduling it and will let us know about rescheduling .So waiting for another date if not received any call/latter within 4 weeks i will go for infp pass.

n400newyork, sorry to hear about your interview re-scheduling ! Please keep us posted ...

I have my interview at Garden City on April 25th ... 3 days from now ...
And I am getting a bit nervous; hope all goes well.