Nybody Got An Interim Ead Without Recipt Notice???

Tajindia

Registered Users (C)
Folks:

I have no recipt notice for my wife's 485 petition as well as EAD filing. She needs an EAD to be employed. On june 12 it will be 90 days and she cann apply to local service center. BUt the "BIG CATCH" is that she will have to go the BCIS office without the reciept notice but a copy of cashed checks.

Please post if anyone has tried getting an Interim EAD based on the cashed checks...

VS

EAD on cashed cheques with WAC number will be given. INS messed up lot of receipts in Feb so they had send derictives to local offices to issue iead on those bases. But you got to have copy of 485 receipt with that.

Unfortunately???

Unfortunately I do not have a 485 reciept either as they were filed the same day.

The other option is go though a H1 premium processing which she is eligible for now.

My lawyer says very confidently that the interim EAD will not be a problem based on the copy of cashed checks.

I do not know what to believe.

Tajindia,

Good to see you back! :)

Your lawyer is correct, the iEAD should be no problem if you have your wife's A#, take a couple of forms of picture ID along with the cashed check!

Good luck!

Good to get an answer from u..:)

140... Maan I have been running around too much of late... and now this whole process of getting thru' the process again for wife and that too from a sucking TSC. By the end of approval for my wif eI would have experienced it all two times likemany others over in the forum.

I will have to call IIO at TSC to get the A#.... I have a copy of teh cashed checks.

:) :) :)

Taj,

No need to call anyone, A# is on every document issued by INS to your wife, if you have any old receipt, EAD card, etc. you will have the A# there.

Sucks that your wife din't get her approval with you. This is so similar to Vipsha's case! :)

Good luck and come and visit us once in a while!

Ms Taj's case is totally different than Ms vipsha. I am not sure if I am suppose to write about it that's why I am not giving details. Otherwise trust me I know it is totally different.

140 and Vipsha...

Vipsha is right my case is different.

I filed for my wife's 485 and EAD in Feb4 at CSC but they sent to TSC as my wife lives in Kentucky. Anyway I got the SRC number from the cashed checks for both of the 485 and 765 petitions. I called the IIo at TSC and verified the SRC numbers were right for my wife.

But alll these things were carried out during the phase BCIS messed up with the reciepts. So I do not have any recipt notice whatsoever from TSC but only the cashed checks photocopy. FYI.. My wife is on an F1.

Now she is going to start her employment in the ned of June but does not have a EAD. She can go to local BCIS office to get the Interim EAD based on the copy of cashed checks and I can also get the A# from IIo or may be the recently filed Advanced Parole recipt notice if they send...

So now I do not have any of the fancy documents but just a copy of cashed checks to convince the IIO to get an interim EAD. On the other hand she can apply for a premium processing H1 which could be waste of money and time according to my "SO CALLED LAWYER" and he also says that, BCIS might reject it based on the fact that I am already eligible for an Interim EAD.

So that is why I am in a quandry.......

Vipsha thanks for letting me open the secret..:)

140... that is why I am all confused...:confused: :confused:

EAD Approved in 2 months

140 and Vipsha..

Just checked my wife's EAD status and it says..

Current Status:

On May 2, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Now wait for the card... BCIS is just amazing with all these new messages....
:eek:

Taj,

There you go! :) EAD is approved, another thing to receive it though. Took me 25 days after approval to receive my EAD in hand. Wait till the message says your EAD approval notice has been mailed to you, blah blah. Then it is a matter of days. If your wife starts work in end of June, there is enough time to actually get the EAD in hand! :)

I am glad you don't have to go through the iEAD crap! Once you have your EAD with you then life is so much easier to renew or even go for iEAD! :)

Good luck and stay in touch.