NY timeline

gc_123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I live in Queens , NY. Here are my details:

N400 applied - Oct 12th,2009
Notice Date - Oct 15th, 2009
FP completed - Nov 6th, 2009

The case status online says we mailed you RFE on Oct 22nd which is the FP notice being sent. I haven't received the IL yet. Is this normal for NY area?

Thanks

Hi,

The case status online says we mailed you RFE on Oct 22nd which is the FP notice being sent. I haven't received the IL yet. Is this normal for NY area?

Thanks

Please check the NY board for the timeframes.

I can't seem to find the link to the NY boards. Is it a stick thread? Can you please send me the link; I would really appreciate it.

I can't see (I'm reading this over my cell phone) but a "New York City Timeline" thead and another one called "Garden City, NY - timeline" must be on the 1st or 2nd pages of this forum. Check it out.

Hi,

Thanks

It takes about 5 months to get it done for people from zip code 11xxx(Queens,Brooklyn and staten Island) and 4 months for people from zip code 10xxx(manahttan,Bronx). People from zip code 11 get interviewed @ Garden city and people from zip code 10 get interviewed @ Federal Plazza,Manahttan.

D.O : Bronx,New York
N-400 mailed to Tx : June ,19 2009
Interview : Oct,09 2009 @ Federal Plazza,Manahttan
Oath : Oct,30 2009 @ 500,Pearl street,Manahttan