NY SESA....when will it move..???

my guess

My guess on the May 7, 2001 approval - would be that it may be part of the study that DOL is undertaking with a view to improve efficiencies. Much as I would like to believe that they have crossed the 245(i) hump, I would like to wait and watch on that.

Both of them applied EB2 (RIR). As far as my knowledge EB2 and EB3 has nothing to do with Labour Approval, please correct me if I am wrong also neither of them applied for any expedited processing.

I guess it is a freak case handled by freak officer.

Any updates

wish everyone a happy new year!!

Any one hearing any updates? All I hear is a recount of what we have heard before on this board - NY SWA seems to have done with professional RIR cases for April 2001, thay are still working on Skilled workers for that month. We dont know if they will move on to May cases for professional wokers before finishing all april cases or otherwise. There is also no indication of how many cases there are still left in april 2001.

keep updating.

I hope this is the year when it all happens!!

Re: Any updates

Hi jrinny,
Would you mind telling where do u hear this hopefull moving to may.

fathi75,
did you hear any news?
jrinny,
does all the april cases were processed in this forum?

h1trk2

I am not sure what your question is. If you mean if all the april cases on this forum have been processed - the short answer is no!

H1TRK2

hi, im still exactly in the same place as from the day i filed.
nothing yet, my attorney said they r getting approvals around the mths of mid- march, im not sohopefull i'll get a reply before tanother few mths,
hope im wrong, but im not holding my breath for an answer so soon,
my p.d. is april 26th, N.Y. EB2, RIR.

that surprises me. even the dol website says that they are processing april cases. your lawyer must be wrong. i see they are processing cases those mailed on april 24th(not pd).

H1TRK2

hi.
my attorney showed me the approvals dated march 8th & 15th, thats why i said mid-march,
&my appl. was mailed on march 30th &lawyer found the p.d., to be 26th april,
so how can p.d. april 24th, r being processed now? r.f.e. cases go sooner too, maybe thats why may, is getting a few approvals.

H1TRK2

hi.
my attorney showed me the approvals dated march 8th & 15th, thats why i said mid-march,
&my appl. was mailed on march 30th &lawyer found the p.d., to be 26th april,
so how can p.d. april 24th, r being processed now? r.f.e. cases go sooner too, maybe thats why may, is getting a few approvals.

I called my lawyer yesterday and he said he will mail out the reply today(the deadline). So from tomorrow on, I will keep querrying the DOL email system and will let you know when it reaches there.
Good Luck to everyone.

Razor

Good luck! Do keep us informed - I'm not quite sure that the DOL e-mail system is updated regularly.

May 2002 Filling date

So My RIR was filed with NY Sesa in May 2002. The rate at which the clearing is going, I may not hear from them for another 2 years. Am I correct in assuming that. After this clearance, I have to go thru State Clearance and once that is complete, change in status.

Wow, these circles do move slowly.

Unless the never happening PERM comes into play(expected in July'03), I think it's fair to say that 2002 cases, won't open anytime soon.

Does anyone think different???

Originally posted by rmandal
Unless the never happening PERM comes into play(expected in July'03), I think it's fair to say that 2002 cases, won't open anytime soon.

Does anyone think different???

Sorry but what is the never happening PERM????

PERM is the electronic solution to all the LC backlog that we have been running into.

It is said that if implemented and the stress is on IF, it would make the LC as fast as within a couple of months as compared to a couple of years as it stands today.

But then again, we have been hearing about the PERM for a couple of years now and nothing has happened so far....

Let's hope for the best.

Cheers...