NY SESA....when will it move..???

rmandal

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
I know this is a million dollar question....but it's been pending for so long and with the news that we are getting from different sources....things seem to be heading in the wrong direction..!!!

I just wanted to start this thread so that if any of you have any NEW info. as to when we are going to get over this April'2001 hump...it will be greatly appreciated.

I read on one of the threads a few weeks back that someone had a May'2001 case cleared....

Please share any news that anyone has....!!!!

Still waiting.....

Thanks

hi, my P.D. is april 26th 2001, till now nothing, applied for RIR EB3, the lawyer said that hes recieving reply from march 8th-15th, so i guess, its going to take a long time for me to get any news.:confused:

Hmmm....that sounds encouraging that they are looking at May'01 cases...when April'01 is not completely done.

Maybe they have realized that they need to start going further ahead and not wait for ALL APRIL'01 cases to be done, to proceed further.

Anyone else having any news in this respect...please post.

Cheers...

MY PD is far later then yours..it's Feb'2002.

But it's always good to know that the pile has started to shorten...!!!

Finally I got some information about my case!
Yesterday my lawyer told me he received a letter from NY SESA asking for the minimum wage my company pays for my position. The letter is dated 11/25/02 and the reply should be made before Jan 7th.
Although I hate this kind of hassle but at lease I know they are processing my case now, so it's still a good news.
My application was mailed out on Aprill 24, 2001.

EB3. I don't know the PD date. Only thing I know is that it was mailed out on April 24th.

Am hearing from different ppl that the 245i backlog might end by Jan'03 for NY SESA?

Anyone hearing similar news?

Please post.

Thanks

I am hearing the same

but just want to check with you - what your sources are? Is your attorney hearing that from NY SWA? My attorney is hearing Dec/Jan for atleast professional RIR's.

Yes, same here ...she said that NY SESA is expecting to clear them and that's what they say.

Then again, they can say that and if they don't reach that by that time, say something else, so I guess need to waut and see.

keep posting

Thanks

should be fast

I think the answer is close to 1500 applications per month under normal circumstances. I would suspect that with a softer labor market and less analysts, it might be a little slower than that. I remember that 1500 number from some earlier article about the NY SWA speed.

Has anybody heard anything from NY SWA?

Labour Status in New York

Something bizzare is happening with NY SESA, they approved a labour case for my friend who mailed his application on 7th May 2001 whereas it is not approved for another friend mine who mailed his application on 23rd April 2001. Both of them work for the same company and same designation.

I don't know when they will work in an orderly fashion.

bullbull,is your friends filed in eb2 or eb3. may07th friend is he applied for expedite processing

Maybe the two cases are being adjudicated by two different officers. Different officers work on cases at different speeds. Averages are just that and by definition there are cases that are adjudicated more quickly than the average and some that take much longer.