NY RIR tracker

tingc congrats.

we get hope from approvals. did the automated system at regional office tell u u\'r case status when u put the employer phone #,? & did u\'r lawyer recieve notice that u\'r case was being fowarded to regional? thanks in advance

No Title

faith.718
Thanks. I eveyday used to send an email to the regional office at LCSTATUS02@doleta.gov. Entering employers phone number used to give me status of all cases for my employer. From that I came to know when my case was forwarded to regional. And from regional it was cleared within 3 days. So I haven\'t checked with my lawyer of he received any letter. Also, I called 212 337 2184 to confirm that it is my case.

why not ? Rajiv, what do you think ?

KRSN,

what you suggest seems just fair.
I red that the 245i bubble might slow approvals for about 2 years.

I think lawyers, employers, and every body should do sth about it.
they can for example hire more people and put an extra fee (like the INS premium processing). it would be a win-win situation for everybody, isn\'t it ?

if you don\'t defend your rights, who will ?

Thx.

Labor Certified

The Labor applied in March last week i think on march 28, 2001 was approved yesterday. I got the following msg from the email system.

EB2,RIR

Case # : 02478XXX
DOT Code : 030.062-010
DOT Description : Software Engineer
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $80000.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 01/26/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 01/28/2002

when was your application forwarded from SESA to DOL

when was your application forwarded from SESA to DOL

No Title

I got an RFE from the SESA around November 2nd or 3rd week. But the lawyer replied on December 7th. My employer called the sesa around jan 1st week to find whether they recd the papers. The rfe is about the wages/salary. At that time they said that they have not yet looked the application. Again on jan 22nd my employer called the sesa they said they moved the application to regional.

I hope this helps. I dont know about my priority date. once i get i will let you know.

DOL is current

1-2 weeks and you will no longer visit this group, you will one of the "chosen" ones who go the I-140 group. we will miss you.

hard luck guys...

NY DOL rejected my RIR application. I just got the email. I don\'t know the reason why ? But I am waiting for written answer from them.

Can anyone advise me what should I do now ?

geniushiv , Can you tell us what exactly was the RFE from NY SESA??

Sorry to hear that you application was rejected. From your previous
post I know that you received RFE from SESA regarding your salary/
wages. Can you please share with us what exactly was that RFE?
What was the response of your lawyer to that RFE?????

This is what exactly happened...

NY Regional DOL has not accepted my RIR and now it is asking my lawyer to give ad in sunday\'s newspaper (they think that the qualified people are available now in this market), and all the applications(resumes) will go to SESA and then SESA will send those resumes to my employer and then my employer will have to give the reasons for hiring/not hiring any one from those resumes.
This is going to waste my 2-3 more months to get my labor certified (provided that the we don\'t receive any resumes or if we receive, the candidate does not qualify for this job).

This type of issue just started with DOL (since last week) and now DOL is asking employers\' to give the advertisement as they think the qualified people are available in the market.

Gook luck to every one...

The DOL letter says...

Waiver request denied.

Employer\'s request for a waiver in recruitment is denied because SESA indicates an availability of U.S. workers and it appears that the placing of a job order and ad could conceivably result in responses from qualified applicants. Please have the employer comply with the placement of a one-day Sunday aad and a ten-day job order.

No Title

Geniushiv, Probably i am not right in asking this information. If you
do not mind could you please specify the salary in the original
application and how much did the sesa request to increase to.
Are you working as a consultant in an Indian company or a regular full time employee in an American Compny

regular full time employee...

in an American company. The original salary was 68000. The SESA asked us to put 76000, that we did.