NWD September interview

October date

indi.
I am waiting for a date.. my papers reached on June24 but they have not generated date yet.. any idea when I can expect them to schedule me?
thx.

Delays at NWD

I had someone go and talk to the folks at NWD since I was unable to get a response by email or phone regarding my application for CP that was sent about a month and a half ago. They told us that due to the US govt. advisory for declaring India as unsafe to travel they had sent a lot of the embassy staff back to US and so hundreds of applications were sitting there, pending. Now that the advisory has been reversed so the staff will eventually return back. Then who ones when the back up will be cleared.

As for now, people like me will have to wait until they dig my application from the pile.

AC-140

Dear Dilwala,

Did you send your package directly from US to NWD? Somebody in the newsgroup had told me that if you send the package directly, there are always delays (specially post 9/11). Because of this reason, I sent my application overnight to my relative in Delhi. She tried to hand deliver my application to NWD but they refused to accept any hand delivery (They stopped accepting hand delivery about a month ago). So, she couriered it to NWD (NWD accepts local delivery only from some of the courier cos). My package was delivered on June 28, 02 and NWD sent me a letter on July 2nd, 02 with a case number.

I know that my e-mail may not be of any help to you now. But, hopefully it will give guidance to future applicants.

Thanks
Deepak

NWD delays

Deepak, I had sent my AC I-140 application thru my lawyer. Since I did not get a response yet so I have now sent it to someone in Delhi who will send it to the consulate locally. Lets see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
interview on Sep 11

My case was sent to NWD on Jun 12
Interview Date Sep 11

I called up NWD and was told that they have started to send P4s for september interviews. To my surprise NWD said that my P4 will be sent to my Indian address. I think that's what I wanted so I didnot insist on receiving it on US address.

Can someone tell me the contents of P4 (especially Gadhu) because I will be seeing my P4 after I reach India.

scanned packet 4?

Gadhu,
In one of your previous posting in this thread you quoted having seen a scanned packet 4 on this forum. Can you send me the thread ID ???

Does any one know if PK4 is sent to your attorney too

Consulate has sent my packet 4 to my address in India. Do they also send a copy of packet 4 to the attorney, that I can use.

thanks

Indi...you can Call NWD at 011-4198 062 . I usually call between 11-12 India time. Hope this helps.

pkt 4

hi maybe i was mistaken about the pkt 4 being uploaded somewhere here. a coworker of mine who got his GC from NWD had gotten it from someone on the this board.

anyway, he sent me the entire pkt4 as scanned jpg files!

so if someone needs it let me know the email address and i will mail it to you.

pkt4

sent to deepshikha

indi the zipped file is 8MB! it bounced from your hotmail account. i sent you an email.

Gadhu,
Can you please EMAIL me a copy of PKT 4.

I understand that you yourself received PKt 4. Are the contents of scanned pkt 4 similar to your pkt 4? If not then can you write what's different.

Thanks

Re: pkt 4

Originally posted by gadhu
hi maybe i was mistaken about the pkt 4 being uploaded somewhere here. a coworker of mine who got his GC from NWD had gotten it from someone on the this board.

anyway, he sent me the entire pkt4 as scanned jpg files!

so if someone needs it let me know the email address and i will mail it to you.

Can you please email me the zip file containing P4. My address is:

vze3mc5p@verizon.net

Thanks,

VSN