NWD Nov Interview Dates

thedutt

Registered Users (C)
Lets Start a discussion here for the NWD november Interview dates. My date is as follows:

NVC Sent Case to NWD: Aug 13
NWD Entered Case: Aug 26
Interview Date: Nov 25th

Have Fun!

Hi theDutt,

Amazing as it is. My case was sent the same day as yours, but they assigned an October Date to me.
Regards

delhidelhi ... ur case no. must be

before that of theDutt ..... same thing happened to me in May ... my P3 was sent after vsn's but I got a date of July and he of Aug !! The only diff was the category and my case number was before his .....

if theDutt has been assigned an interrview date, he has got it through the Oct Visa Numbers, so did u !!!

thats is what I find amazing too.. Khalsa also go the oct interview date and his case also reached there on same day as mine. Any idea's how and why this has happened? Is there anything I can do about it? OCT interview date would be soooooooo nice for me due to some external circumstances :(

I asked the lady who was on the phone if it is possible to roll in the date during the same month and she refused.

that happened with me too..

As im9999 said, I got end of August interview even though my application was sent a week earlier than his. I also requested to prepone by a month and the lady flatly refused. Though I got it preponed by a day when I was in India.

Bottom line, I think that it is possible to get preponed by few days if you are in India and go and request physically at the embassy with some genuine reason. No proofs required. With my experience, I do not think they will give you October dates from here. I wish I am wrong in that.

VSN

Hmm, so be it I guesss. Best case situation for me wouldve been End of Oct as it ties very well with my project etc etc. Hopefully things will work out in Nov also for me.
My cateagory is EB2, so IM going to guess that case number is what makes the difference. Hmmm, maybe we know how NWD decides also! My case # is 2002..

Regards,
Aditya