NWD CP approved Sep 23 02

svsarma

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,
My CP was approved Sep 23. Thanks for all the support, everyone will get their GC. CP was a piece of cake, no questions , no grilling, my interview was scheduled at 8:00 am, I was out by 10:30 am. I got my passport back at 4:00 pm same day. All people at embassy were friendly. I am glad I went for Cp, i think it is more proactive. I was the only work based GC applicant that day so I think that made things easier.
POE was dallas.
Medical was Dr Jain, he is good, no fuss no muss.
Vijay:D

SvSarma,

Congratulations.
Can you also tells us if the asked for the specific documents
local PCC
pay stubs
W2 or IRS transcripts

etc.

Thanks im999

They only asked for

letter of employment
H1
Birth certificates
Houston PCC

thats all

You can take tax transcripts. I think Sirfx list is not concurrent anymore, I felt too many papers can screw you up too. I had organised according to Srifx list and the guy commented that "we already have received yoour info from NVC, the only papers we ask for are what they did not send us"

Life with GC feels good immi999, just that as I was EB3 I think it took me 7 months form the time 140 was approved seems too long by any standards
balle balle

congratulation!

good to hear you get green card.

my I-140 got approved through EB-2. How can I use CP instead of I-485?
Please give me some information

thanks

specifying CP

Usually CP is specified at the time of filing 140. That way INS knows where to send 140 , so if you had specified CP at that time they would have sent 140 to the NVC. Anyway if your lawyer had not bothered to ask for your opinion it is not too late all you have to do is file I think i824 ( not too sure).
so as sooon as you get 140 from INS file your intent ot change form 485 to CP, but remeber that in CP there is no EAD card as the process is supposedly quuicker.
vijay