NVC sents DS 3032 to beneficiary or petitioner?

Follow up on the letter

GAnesh,
Thanks for the explanation. Now that I faxed and sent the letter to NVC regarding CP, choice of Agent and address preference, what next? What should I look forward.... especially in the automated voice message?

Thanks.

singarb,

The AVM would probably be mentioning that the NVC is waiting for the return of the forms from the petitioner/beneficary.... or something like that.

Once when you send your DS-3032 back, the AVM will reflect that the forms have been received....

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ganesh.

Originally posted by bvganesh
singarb,

The AVM would probably be mentioning that the NVC is waiting for the return of the forms from the petitioner/beneficary.... or something like that.

Once when you send your DS-3032 back, the AVM will reflect that the forms have been received....

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ganesh.

Ganesh, correct me if I'm wrong but I think the " NVC is waiting for the return of the forms from the beneficary" message belongs to the packet 3 being generated by NVC. I think Singarb will receive the fee bill anytime now (it took almost three weeks on my case after I sent the letter). In the meantime I don't remember the NVC's AVR message changing from the original message "The NVC received the I140 from the INS.... on dd/mm/yyyy..." till those bills came back from St. Lois.

Singarb, you have to have lots of patience!!! Those forms will get to you the very day they will need to, not a minute before, not a minute later!!! Hang on there!!!! Just keep an eye on the process.

Airetupal

CP or AOS Info Sheet

Hi Singerb,

I too am in the same boat as you, I get a AVM at NVC saying that an InFO Sheet regarding AOS has been mailed. I have talked to an operater at NVC and found that since i had a US address they want to confirm that i indeed like to go for CP and not AOS, Also, if you do not reply to it for 30 days they would assume you want to go for CP and move forward with the case, I was also told that i could fax my decision regarding CP to expediate the process. Also as far as DS3032 is concerned, if you already have a lawyer on your file and if it is an Employment based case, they would not mail it out to you by default.

Hi Singerb,

I too am in the same boat as you, I get a AVM at NVC saying that an InFO Sheet regarding AOS has been mailed. I have talked to an operater at NVC and found that since i had a US address they want to confirm that i indeed like to go for CP and not AOS, Also, if you do not reply to it for 30 days they would assume you want to go for CP and move forward with the case, I was also told that i could fax my decision regarding CP to expediate the process. Also as far as DS3032 is concerned, if you already have a lawyer on your file and if it is an Employment based case, they would not mail it out to you by default.

amigo77,
Well, good to have someone in the same situation. I have a lawyer and my application is employment based. But I sent a fax asking them not to send the mails to the lawyer, instead to my company. I guess this will take the lawyer out of the loop. isn't it?

The next step will be for us to look forward for ds 3032.

Correct me if I am wrong.....

Thanks.

Singarb, you have to have lots of patience!!! Those forms will get to you the very day they will need to, not a minute before, not a minute later!!! Hang on there!!!! Just keep an eye on the process.

Airetupal

Yes, I understand. This has been a long and painful process, especially my labor taking 3 years to clear. My priority date is may 1999.

How much will be the fee that needs to be sent to St. Loius?

Thanks.

Originally posted by singarb

Airetupal

Yes, I understand. This has been a long and painful process, especially my labor taking 3 years to clear. My priority date is may 1999.

How much will be the fee that needs to be sent to St. Loius?

Thanks.

The Visa issue fee is $ 335.00 for each applicant including children.

This should be made out to: Department of State

Mode: Cashier's check or Money Order in US funds.

Write the case number on the face of the instrument.

Wait till you receive the fee bills before you send it. You will
get a barcoded sheet with the fee bill and it needs to be sent
back with the payment.

Raju

Hi Singerb,

I guess the next step in your case would be you will recieve a DS3032 for you to remove the lawyer from your file, the fax would only help you in getting a DS3032. i guess you cannot skip this, only after this you will get a fee bill receipt. As for me i am keeping my lawyer and have only faxed my intent to go for CP. AS for the Priority Date mine is Dec 99. Looks like we are going through the same thing.

AVM changed after faxing the letter

Guys,

The AVM changed in 3 days after sending the fax on 5/13. Here is the message I heard.

" Your case was entered in the NVC computer system on Apr. 4 2003. Your case number assigned for this case is xxxxxxxx. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks from this date for beneficiery to receive notification. If you need to change the address please send a fax to 603 334 0791 with the case numner and the 140 number attn: change of address"

What is the notification I should expect. Is that the Fee notice?

Thanks

Hi Singerb,

It is more then likely that the change in VM is not because of your fax but the fact that 30 days have passed since they issued an Info Sheet for AOS and they did not hear from you. By default after 30 days they would assume that you do not want AOS and proceed with CP. Also i guess you could talk to the operator at NVC to verify what the status of your case is.

Talked to NVC about the address

I called NVC today. The address they have is the address I have sent through the fax. I confirmed the next letter I should be receiving is the Packet 3 in about 2 to 4 weeks time.

Thanks.

Singarb,
Good to see your case moving forward. Hopefully all the remaining steps would also be completed without any hassle.

Good Luck