NVC Issues DS-3032

appan

Registered Users (C)
My case was created in NVC on 7/22/2004.Message says that it will take 6 to 8 weeks for beneficary to receive the notification.Did any body is having the same situation like me... I think for me the NVC will send the DS-3032 to me..

alren said:
All of the candidates will be in a similar situation!

Alren,

All people got the fee receipts... and they all filed through lawyer... I just want to know somebody in this group having the same status like me...

Appan,

you would receive the DS3032, ONLY when a G28 form which authorizes your Attorney to handle your case throughout your GC process was NOT included before. I am guessing this was probably missing from your Application and hence you would receive this form from NVC.

S

appan said:
My case was created in NVC on 7/22/2004.Message says that it will take 6 to 8 weeks for beneficary to receive the notification.Did any body is having the same situation like me... I think for me the NVC will send the DS-3032 to me..

Appan,
Iam with the same case like you, going without attorney and got the same AVM message you got from NVC, last friday 08/21/2004 i got DS- 3032 form.
Sent back today

SriGC

Srigc said:
Appan,
Iam with the same case like you, going without attorney and got the same AVM message you got from NVC, last friday 08/21/2004 i got DS- 3032 form.
Sent back today

SriGC

SRIGC, WHen you got your case created???

my case was created by nvc 0n 7/22/2004.So far i did'nt received the Ds-3032 form.Any body is having the same situation?

try calling NVC and talking to an operator..they can probably tell you more like maybe when and if the form has been mailed.. my guess would be that it should be arriving any day..

S

appan said:
my case was created by nvc 0n 7/22/2004.So far i did'nt received the Ds-3032 form.Any body is having the same situation?

sanjay76 said:
try calling NVC and talking to an operator..they can probably tell you more like maybe when and if the form has been mailed.. my guess would be that it should be arriving any day..

S

Hi sanjay.
i spoke to the operator.They are not giving any clearn answer for that...I am thinking i will call the operator after 6 weeks and verifty it

Hi
Is it possible to send DS-3032 at same time as the I-824 is sent to INS or one has to wait to receive the 3032 form to send it back.