NVC Fee...1 or 2 check?

ericyu318

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My wife and I are going to pay the fee soon. But wondering what is the most easiest way that NVC won't mess up....

Please advise...

Thanks.

ericyu318 said:
Hi,

My wife and I are going to pay the fee soon. But wondering what is the most easiest way that NVC won't mess up....

{{NVC accepts all the applicant's fee in one check, try that }}

Please advise...

Thanks.

I am wondering how is the fee receipt package looks like. Can any one pleae send me an example? or where can I download the form for the "fee receipt"

Thanks...

I sent two seperate checks but I guess you can send one also.

S

ericyu318 said:
Hi,

Please advise...

Thanks.

bulandhausla said:
Does NVC accept personal checks. I thought it would be only money order / cashiers check?

Thanks,

No personal or company checks. Only MOs or Cashier's checks

Raju

Help!!! NVC Fee...1 or 2 check?

I got my money order from U.S. post office not from a bank, will it be a problem? Since NVC said "a cashier check or money order in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank made payable to "the Department of State".

Thanks, Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
ericyu318 said:
I got my money order from U.S. post office not from a bank, will it be a problem? Since NVC said "a cashier check or money order in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank made payable to "the Department of State".

Thanks, Eric

Your Money Order is ok. MOs are also sold by some Grocery stores and they
are fine too!

Raju

Separate money orders for both of you loks like the best option. That is what I did.
ericyu318 said:
Hi,

Please advise...

Thanks.