NVC --- Consulate tracking

GreenMD2003

Registered Users (C)
1] Once NVC forwards file to Mumbai consulate, how do you know when consulate receives it. Is there automated phone system / online tracking etc.?

2] My Pk-3 received by NVC on Jan 19. When should I expect review to be completed realisticaly [ NVC system says 6- 8 weeks !! ] ?

3] What will be my most likely interview date ?

4] When should I contact consulate asking about interview date?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
:)

GreenMD2003 said:
1] Once NVC forwards file to Mumbai consulate, how do you know when consulate receives it. Is there automated phone system / online tracking etc.?

2] My Pk-3 received by NVC on Jan 19. When should I expect review to be completed realisticaly [ NVC system says 6- 8 weeks !! ] ?

Zops said:
Go to www.cptracker.com to get estimated dates based on other's entries.
Call up NVC and see what they say about your case. The number is 6033340700 (its an automated voice system).
Above all, be patient, you are almost there!!

I would expect an interview during Apr and enquire about the case after about 2 weeks after NVC send the case to BMB. This is as per the CP tracker trends and previous posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
1> As far as I know there is no automated tracking for this.
2> Within a week they review and withing next week they will send it to consulate.
3> April or May.
4> March.

As mentioned by vu2vut refer to cptracker and you will get a better picture.
Ram_frm_RIC.

it takes more than a week for NVC to review P3, it's more like 3-4 weeks, if you are super lucky, then it might be around 2.

visafee bill letter

Hi Everyone !

The voice message, NVC says " Your visafeebill letter was recd. on 18th Jan, wait for further instructions , if 6 months have passed..."

What does this mean ? Can anyone explain? :confused:

Thanks in advance,

challenge1 said:
Hi Everyone !

The voice message, NVC says " Your visafeebill letter was recd. on 18th Jan, wait for further instructions , if 6 months have passed..."

What does this mean ? Can anyone explain? :confused:

Thanks in advance,

It means that the DS230 should be sent out in a few weeks. Given below is the list of messages one should expect from NVC. For time frames, refer to www.cptracker.com

Sandeep_N said:
Thanks Alren. After my research on the posting here, these are the AVM messages that most people talk about -

"Your case was entered into NVC system on __. Case number assigned by NVC for this case is ____.... "
"NVC has received the DS3032 and will send the instructions in next few weeks."
“The immigrant visa fee bill letter was generated on __ and will be sent within the next few weeks”
"The fee receipt was received by NVC on ___".
“NVC is waiting to receive the biographic forms from the lawyer”
“We’ve received your documents on _ , please allow 6 weeks .....”
“Review is completed......”
“Your case has been sent to ..... consulate”

Are there any more or does this cover it?
Thanks

GreenMD2003 said:

CALL MUMBAI CONSULATE AFTER 10 WORKING DAYS AT 22637407 / 22637408 AT 9:00 AM IST. THEIR PHONES ARE BUSY BUT KEP TRYING.

1 WEEK IS WHAT THEY TOOK TO REVIEW MY P3

MARCH / APRIL. BE READY FOR FEB ;-)

WHEN YOU CALL THE CONSULATE. E MAIL IS SOMETHING THEY ALWAYS RESPOND TO.

:)