NVC CASE COMPLETE June25

Sandeep420

Registered Users (C)
NVC completed my case review on june 25, 2004. Does this mean they already sent my case to consulate ?

thanks,

Sandeep420

My case was completed by NVC on June 26th, and forwarded to Consulate on July 9. Called Mumbai Consulate around July 20 to know that my packet has been received, and I can expect an August interview.

What is the final message you hear? Does the recorded message say "Review of your case has been completed and your case has been forwarded to XYZ Consulate" (or something similar)?

Sansin,
The final message in NVS will say "That your case is completed and forwarded to XYZ consulate and contact them for future process".

This will happen after a week from case review complete...message.

PhiliMay

NVC message says

Hi

I was just wondering if someone could tell me what the following message means...When i call NVC, the automessage says that "my case was completed on June 24, 2004 and i should be receiving some further notice within 8 weeks"...Now i was just curious.....WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? is my case forwarded to consulate or are they waiting for an immigrant visa number to become available. Also after 8 weeks, would i receive a notice from NVC or would i receive an appointment letter from the consulate.

Anyone who replies.....their help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Nvc Case Complete

My AVM is very similar to Bollywoodboys. May be i need to wait few more days to hear " case sent to consulate Mumbai " .

Sandeep420

i'll inform as soon as msg changes

Hi Sandeep;

I will inform you as soon as my AVM changes....could you also do likewise. My case will be going to MOntreal as i am a canadian citizen; however, i will let you know anyways.....I don't think it should make any difference in terms of NVC processing.

I appreciate your help...SANDEEP.
thanks
P.S. I call NVC almost everyday.

Finally AVM changed!!!

:D Now my AVM changed as " Case completed & forwarded to Mumbai Consulate on July 7th...call consulate for further updates. "

Hope bollywoodboyz also got his new AVM... :)

Sandeep

hi Sandeep,

CONGRATS BUDDY...UR LUCKY....After reading your post i immediately called NVC; however, unfortunately my AVM hasn't changed yet. I Don't know why??? I was just wondering if you could tell me, when did you last check the NVC AVM...Did you check it on July 10 as you posted ur reply on that day....If thats the case, then mine might change after couple of days (because it was saturday on July 10th).

AGAIN CONGRATS BUDDY... NOW GET READY FOR INTERVIEW AND COUNTDOWN YOUR DAYS TILL U GET UR GC.

Thanks again for informing me....I will definitely let you know when i get my appt letter or even when i get my NVC AVM changed

Thanks

Are you on a Family Petition?

If you are, you will have to wait until your priority date is current. My AVM has said to wait for 8 weeks...since December 2003. We are on an F3 Petition and are still not current. All indications are that we have no choice but to wait until the dates are current. THere has been no movement on the F3s for several months now.
:(

kimmer2003 said:
If you are, you will have to wait until your priority date is current. My AVM has said to wait for 8 weeks...since December 2003. We are on an F3 Petition and are still not current. All indications are that we have no choice but to wait until the dates are current. THere has been no movement on the F3s for several months now.
:(
Kimmer2003 could you please give me your e-mail address. I wanna ask you some specific question regarding my case. I want to tell you some details... (that is my full history). I am actually in F3B category as well.

Pls...give me ur e-mail address....my e-mail address is bollywoodboyz@hotmail.com ....just e-mail me ur address at this account
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: