Nursing Jobs in USA

bobs

Hi Everybody

Is there any chance for a nurse who has about 20 yrs experience as a
nurse to get a nurse job in USA.

I have come to hear that there is a big requirement for nurses in USA. I would appriciate any help in this matter.

Can anyone please tell me as to how the article in the URL below is true and credible information.

www.deccan.com

Thanks in Advance

Check out www.tglobalinc.com

They have information posted regarding this on their site and links to other relevant information

No Title

Hi,
Please visit www.CGFNS.ORG for more info. It is very easy for a nurse who passed CGFNS exam, TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language) and TSE(Test of Spoken English) to get a job in USA. Once you clear all 3 exams, or while you are waiting for the results, you can start applying to various hospitals or consultancies online. If they get a contact phone number they will call you, in which ever country you are. I know someone who got job through kforce.com.

Complete CGFNS, TOEFL exams first and then TSE.

Since there is heavy shortage for nurses, it\'s easy to get a job for Nurses in U.S hospitals. Please visit www.shusterman.com and search for "NURSES". You will see a list of hospitals that sponsor foreign nurses.

However, You have to have passed CGFNS, TOEFL & TSE in order to apply. For CGFNS, Pls visit www.cgfns.org. for TOEFL & TES, pls visit www.toefl.org. Note: TSE is very difficult to pass.

There are two ways in which you can come to US.
1) Through Green Card Sponsorship. This takes about 1 to 3 years to process.
2) H1-C visa, which is a temporary visa valid for three years. This takes lessthan three months to process.

Again, you have go thru the whole process of applying to hospitals and then attend telephonic interviews.

good luck.