Nunc Pro Tunc Asylum

bash123

Registered Users (C)
What are the chances of this type of application getting approved?
I was a derivative asylee till i got married...now, they want me to file a Nunc Pro Tunc Asylum. Problem is that it was my mom's life in danger in the initial case.....any detail would help including the fact that do i need to submit fees, pics, evidence...etc...

-B

bash123 said:
I was a derivative asylee till i got married...now, they want me to file a Nunc Pro Tunc Asylum. Problem is that it was my mom's life in danger in the initial case.....any detail would help including the fact that do i need to submit fees, pics, evidence...etc...

-B

can u tell who requested it? My wife is in same situation and I'm ready to submit papers but nobody actually asked for it.

P.S. There should be an initial interview and you will be approved disregarding your mother case. You don't have to proof anything.

bash123 said:

-B

Hello Bash (and everyone else, long time no see, how is everything going with you?),

Yes you will need to file a nunc pro tunc asylum application. This is just a formality in 99% of the time. They will impute your parents' asylum story to you so you do not need to prove anything. I am assuming that you have the same nationality as your mom. In the unlikely event that you do not then there would be a problem.

Let me know if this helps or if you need specific help filling out the asylum form.

Punjabi_Munda said:
Hey Gilbert, Good to see you back. Hope everything is fine with you. :)

Hey PM,

Are you fasting dude, or you are nearing PMS. I did not get a response from you in the past few days, what's going on?

MK

Fine

MK,
Everything is fine. You were gone to Philly? How did your meeting go with Free100? You drove 3400 miles? Man, you are bigger nuts than I ever thought I'd be ;) I hate driving that much. Did you bring me a cheese steak? :p

Punjabi_Munda said:
MK,
Everything is fine. You were gone to Philly? How did your meeting go with Free100? You drove 3400 miles? Man, you are bigger nuts than I ever thought I'd be ;) I hate driving that much. Did you bring me a cheese steak? :p

PM,

It was very good but too short, I had to leave because other than meeting Free100, everything else was disaster. I love to drive, 3400 miles is piece of cake. If you are refering to Philly Cheese Cake, I did not, slipped off my mind but I brought some "Shady Brooks Turkey Breakfast Sausage" would you like to have some?

MK

Last edited by a moderator:
Punjabi_Munda said:
MK,
You brought me just Turkey sausage? :rolleyes: You trukey you :D
Just kidding, thanks for the offer. :)

PM,

You have my number, had you called me with your request, I'd have overnight it for you but I think you were too busy.

What do you want from Austin? I'd not bite you tell me :D

MK

mkhursh said:
PM,

You have my number, had you called me with your request, I'd have overnight it for you but I think you were too busy.

What do you want from Austin? I'd not bite you tell me :D

MK

Hey PM, I can vouch for MK's sincerity.! :)

Oh wow...

MK,
I must admit that is a very generous offer and I'm going to take you up on it. Could you manage to wrap a nice cow girl from Austin and send it my way ;) I heard they make a really nice gift :D

Punjabi_Munda said:
MK,
I must admit that is a very generous offer and I'm going to take you up on it. Could you manage to wrap a nice cow girl from Austin and send it my way ;) I heard they make a really nice gift :D

With matching Shoes and Hat? Mind it, the cows with black and white spots are in Vogue! :D

Punjabi_Munda said:
MK,

PM,

You have to come to Austin, Rodeo is around the corner, couple of cowgirl's, piece of cake. We can go to auction too, probably look at few more heads!

Tell me when you are ready to fly over.

MK

free100 said:
With matching Shoes and Hat? Mind it, the cows with black and white spots are in Vogue! :D

Free,

That was a good one! For PM, it will be a complete pakage, I am talking good ball of wax. :D

MK