Nunc Pro Tunc Asylum Granted... What do I do now?

Hai.

Sorry if this is confusing. English is not my first language.

I filed an i485 based on i730 on 19/09/2013. However, my wife became a US citizen, causing my case to be transferred to an asylum office. I was approved of asylum on 08/07/2018. Since then, I have been waiting for an update on my case, but I got nothing. I tried calling the call center and went to a local USCIS office, but they all said they had no information on my case. What do I do? Do I need to continue waiting? Thank you.

Why do you not file an immigration petition from your wife now that she is citizen?
Just get green card through your wife instead of waiting for your asylum application.

Why do you not file an immigration petition from your wife now that she is citizen?
Just get green card through your wife instead of waiting for your asylum application.
I believe I cannot send another i485 until I get a decision, or cancel it. Refiling another i485 would also be quite expensive for me, unfortunately.

I believe I cannot send another i485 until I get a decision, or cancel it. Refiling another i485 would also be quite expensive for me, unfortunately.
Ask your congressman to get an inquiry for your case. Th y usually respond fast to the Congressman.