NumbersUSA propaganda video

Well...they can start with the more than 11 million of ILLEGAL immigrants already in the US, I'm sure that will give them plenty of work to do for quite some time, then if that is not enough they can go to reduce the quota for H1B visas issued every year BUT NEVER! NEVER! even attempt to affect the ones that have been waiting in line for a long time to get the PR.

Garbage Propaganda Nonsense

This is nonsense. These boys are afraid of loosing their grip on power. Unfortunately for them, they're dillusional. Look at the audience in the video, it looks like a bunch of robots who will do anything for a $. You can manipulate data to say anything you want. These loosers forget their ancestors were immigrants to a nation that is not even theirs... Whatever! :)

The argument used here is about resource sustainability with continued growth in population numbers. This is a problem faced by every country, especially in China/India with 1+ billion people.
The counter argument we can use here is that the disproportionate number of immigrants is from the undocumented/illegal community, not the legal.
You can close down every category of immigration visa and the population will still boom because of the country's failure to enforce immigration laws.

ecuellar said:
Well...they can start with the more than 11 million of ILLEGAL immigrants already in the US, I'm sure that will give them plenty of work to do for quite some time, then if that is not enough they can go to reduce the quota for H1B visas issued every year BUT NEVER! NEVER! even attempt to affect the ones that have been waiting in line for a long time to get the PR.

They can certainly reduce PR quota and make you wait for your life time. This video is not talking about illegal immigrants. I don't think Cencus keeps record of that which means two problems- growing legal immigrants and illegal immigrants.- Just my 2 cents.Amit

It looks like they are somewhat favouring illegal immigration (or mexican) than legal immigration from 3rd world countries. They are quoting salaries but are simply ignoring US business needs and legal and illegal immigrant proprtions of numbers they are taking about. Correct me if the profiling targeted is not that.

Goes to show what hypocrites they are. They only attack what they can see: us. The illegals being undocumented are conveniently not part of the sustainability equation. Amazing, they don't consume anything while they are here!

And another thing I remember from the video is some quote by the speaker about national parks and lakes being overrun. Well, sir, you can keep your parks and lakes, I don't go visiting them anyway. I stay in the cities and work and pay towards YOUR social security checks.

shah_mit said:
They can certainly reduce PR quota and make you wait for your life time. This video is not talking about illegal immigrants. I don't think Cencus keeps record of that which means two problems- growing legal immigrants and illegal immigrants.- Just my 2 cents.Amit
Rose101 said:
It looks like they are somewhat favouring illegal immigration (or mexican) than legal immigration from 3rd world countries. They are quoting salaries but are simply ignoring US business needs and legal and illegal immigrant proprtions of numbers they are taking about. Correct me if the profiling targeted is not that

Rose101 said:
It looks like they are somewhat favouring illegal immigration (or mexican) than legal immigration from 3rd world countries. They are quoting salaries but are simply ignoring US business needs and legal and illegal immigrant proprtions of numbers they are taking about. Correct me if the profiling targeted is not that.

Rose.

Not all the Mexicans that are here are illegal and not all the illegals that are here are from Mexico.

I'm EB3 from Mexico and I'm in the same boat as you.

ecuellar

Yes. you are right. There are legal immigrants from Mexico.

But in comparision, legal immigrants from all countries are out-numbered by the number of illegal immigrants. It is interesting to note that the partial "profiling" they have chosen to highlight. But their argument has many inherent weaknesses and doomed to fail. It may rise passions in few people temporarily but it fails to catch real attention by any logical or law influencing people or planners.

ecuellar said:
Rose.

Not all the Mexicans that are here are illegal and not all the illegals that are here are from Mexico.

I'm EB3 from Mexico and I'm in the same boat as you.

pkpkpkpk said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5871651411393887069

Looks like IV needs to have a major PR push like this....This video is popular and is circulating....

As much as I looked, I did not see a single Native American there. And the presenter was awfully white, too. So, what does make the descendant of immigrants any better than today's generation of immgrants? America is where it is because they do not want to harvest the oranges for their OJ anymore (that's why there is illegal immigration), and they have a mediocre education with children with less than mediocre interest in education (that's why there is legal immigration).

Why do we all come to America? Because the economical power that they have! And what does that root from? Stealing land from the original owners! Stealing manpower and enslave them. Sounds like Adolf Hitler. But the idea is American.

Just my .02 cents...