NSC working on a Saturday!?

enqueued

Registered Users (C)
I got a LUD change on my AP on 7/8/2006 which is a Saturday. Someone was working the weekend at NSC!? :)

enqueued said:
I got a LUD change on my AP on 7/8/2006 which is a Saturday. Someone was working the weekend at NSC!? :)

Even it is happened in my case....LUD changed on 07/08/2006 on AP which I applied on 09/30/2005.....

I enquired lots of time, but they did not issue my AP, reason they said, security check is in pending....

PD 2003 Feb

It happened in my case as well. LUD updated on 07/08/2006 on my old approved AP. I got a new AP few weeks back, but there was no LUD change in the new one I don't know what it means. There was LUD change in my H1B few months back

I noticed the same think. No one is working on Saturday. Some action was taken on Thursday, then the LUD was on Saturday. There is a delay somehow in LUD following the action.

Some part of their system may be automated and batch processing it. Does not mean anyones working on Saturday.

I had one LUD yesterday, saturday, on my already approved EAD. Three mo ago I received a letter from VSC saying that I was on EXTENDED REVIEW. Maybe this is over.

There was a LUD change on 13th,14th and 15th (Saturday) on both mine and my wife's AP too along with the LUD change on 485 as well though the AP was approved back in January 2006.

Guess, something's going on with the case.

Mahesh

Relax guys. I guess they just group all Friday's work and schedule the reports in midnight batch, which is why u get emails on Saturday.

Even if they would have worked properly for 2-3 days a week we would not have been in this situation.

My I-485 is pending with NSC (EB-2 non-retro) and I noticed LUD changes in my previously approved cases for me and my wife:

H-1B 7th yr extension last LUD: 7/15/06
I-140 LUD: 7/22/06
AP LUD: 7/22/06

Not sure what that means. Has anyone seen anything similar?

My latest approved AP LUD was changed on 07/22/2006. Recently, my old AP LUD was changed on 07/08/2006 and H1B LUD was changed on 05/27/2006.
I heard from USCIS on 05/02/2006 that my security check is pending. My case is EB3, PD - Feb 2000

luckyone2000: Why don`t you contact USCIS again and ask if your Security Checks are cleared? Mention about the LUD that you saw on 22JUL06.

I had an identical LUD change for H1B, I140 and AP with the difference that my I140 and AP are not yet approved.

dg0673 said:
My I-485 is pending with NSC (EB-2 non-retro) and I noticed LUD changes in my previously approved cases for me and my wife:

H-1B 7th yr extension last LUD: 7/15/06
I-140 LUD: 7/22/06
AP LUD: 7/22/06

Not sure what that means. Has anyone seen anything similar?

Jhawilla - Did you check your case status (or name check) with USCIS after you saw LUD changes? I am calling USCIS now?

My inquiry was on 07MAR06 over the phone and I got letter from VSC on 13APR06. NO LUDs for these actions.

Jhawilla - Did you call USCIS after you noticed LUD changes in June? Did you verify is your extended review was over?

luckyone2000: I got LUDs in 11,13,15JUL06. I called yesterday. The officer in VSC said my case was there since DEC05 to be reviewed and they just started it now. She doesn`t know how long it`s gonna take. No wonder I got LUDs on an approved case. Crazy!
What about you, any answers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jchwilla - I called them yesterday two times, one in the morning and one in the evening. They did not have an answer on LUD change on my APs. They were trying to initate a request the status on my case (and my name check). The said they couldn't submit a request as the system says that 'A report or soemthing that sort of was sent out in the last 30 days'. They told me soemthing was sent out and if I don't receive anything in the next 30 days, they asked me to call back . I told them I didn't receive anything sofar. They said it might be on the way and USCIS may not update date/message sometimes. I don't know if it makes any sense.

Any ideas?

luckyone: Don`t be so excited about that. Once you heard from USCIS on 05/02/2006 that your security check is pending, makes a lot of sense to me that an inquiry was sat up on that day. So, next week, probably, you`ll receive the 6 mo letter (everybody gets one after an inquiry). These LUDs are for other reason. Take a look:
Letter from VSC
Thursday, April 13, 2006
On 03/07/2006 you contacted us about your case.
" Based on your request we researched the status of this case. We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please call costumer service."

I am not really excited abt this LUD changes on my AP as nothing happened on my I-485 dates. I just wanted to know whats going on and if someone had the similar experience.

I made an inquiry on 05/02/2006, but I did not receive anything in the mail. May be they sent it to a wrong address or something. I called them back again on 05/27/2006 and they read it to me over the phone that my case is pending with security check. They asked me to call back after 11/02/2006 (after 6 months) if my case is still pending. I think, this was a standard process.

I don't know which letter they were talking abt now. If I receive soemthing, I will update

regarding my wife's case RFE was issues on July 27'th but there was LUD on July 29'th..

This again proves either NSC is working or saturday or some automated system date updates are happening..

regards,