NSC Update

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Cases that have not been completed in the time frame are most likely still waiting their background clearances

Cases are adjudicated by filing date and no distinction is made to whether the I-140 is approved or if it is a concurrent filing with a pending I-140 (with the exception of expedites).

http://www.immigration.com/fromtheagency/nsc060705.html

Hi Guys, this might be the case probably for those who are waiting for 140 approval. I may be wrong. But just saw at immigration.com updates..
Thanks
KK

LUD from NSC

Guys,

I went to BCIS website to check the status of my I290B and I140 a moment ago. I saw the LUD changed from Mar 11-2004 to June 6-2005. But the text is still the same as in the past (see below). I have not make any enquiry and wondered why there was a LUD and the status remains unchanged? I tried to call my attorney but he is not around. Anyone with this experience? What does it mean. FYI, My I140 was denied in dec 2004 due to edu eval at NSC and my lawyer filed I290B. I was told he has filed a new LC and will refile my I140/485 but not sure what is happening.

Anyone with similar experience please share with me. I am getting very anxious since my I140 appeal has gone past 15 months with no news but the LUD date just changed at the UCIS website.

Thanks.

-===============

Application Type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER

Current Status:

On March 11, 2004, your I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

kriskish said:
Cases that have not been completed in the time frame are most likely still waiting their background clearances

Cases are adjudicated by filing date and no distinction is made to whether the I-140 is approved or if it is a concurrent filing with a pending I-140 (with the exception of expedites).

http://www.immigration.com/fromtheagency/nsc060705.html

Hi Guys, this might be the case probably for those who are waiting for 140 approval. I may be wrong. But just saw at immigration.com updates..
Thanks
KK

Does this mean that anyone with an approved I-140 should have no trouble in getting the 485's through? Just curious!

sep03NIw
What that post means NSC will process based onthe Notice Date or Receive date. Giving a clear picture that they are not going to do con current approval.

Ex:- 140/485 Receive date is sep 2003

Then 140 will be approved as per 140 dates and 485 will be approved as per 485 dates.

In case if some one has got their 140 with in 90 to 100 days of their filing and not heard of 485 then they have to wait till their dates come.

Oh......... No one can change this NSC

plastic_card said:
sep03NIw
What that post means NSC will process based onthe Notice Date or Receive date. Giving a clear picture that they are not going to do con current approval.

Ex:- 140/485 Receive date is sep 2003

Then 140 will be approved as per 140 dates and 485 will be approved as per 485 dates.

In case if some one has got their 140 with in 90 to 100 days of their filing and not heard of 485 then they have to wait till their dates come.

Oh......... No one can change this NSC

Thanks palstic_card. Lets keep our hopes up! Seems like theres nothing else we can do.