NSC to NVC case transfer.........I\'m starting a new thread to track the case transfer from NSC to N

cp/madras

Registered Users (C)
My case was approved on Nov 30th. I\'m checking the AVM at NVC using the LIN#. NSC usually despatches a bunch of cases together once a month or twice. My case has not yet reached. For those whose cases were approved in November, participate actively in this thread to share the info.

NVC- National Visa Center

If you opted for CP in I-140, your case will be transfered to NVC for further processing. My case was not yet transfered.

Is there a number to call NVC?

I140 approved on 12/18. Opted for CP. Approval notice not yet recieved.

Is there a number to call NVC to see if NVC has recieved the information?

Thanks,

New process

Hi,

I read in the CP forum about the new process that NVC has started to implement. How far is it true?
How long is it going to take to get an interview date in the new process?

Any idea?

baba66... What is the new process...

What is your service center. The NVC phone# 603 334-0700. If you are from NSC it will take approximately a month to transfer the case. Can you share the new process

Good luck

new process!

cp/Madras, Thanks for the phone number. service center is NSC.
CP thro Chennai Consulate

Look at this link about the new process.
MasterOfPuppets "***Major Set back *** - Packet 3 and Visa Fee to be paid in US from Jan 1\' 2002" 12/20/01 3:03pm

I140 approved....... chose CP while filing petition

cp/madras, baba66.....

AVM at NSC says that I140 has been approved... Is the message standard for both AOS and CP cases? ....... What is EAC# is it the same as LIN # ...... Thank you for the answers...