NSC SEPT-RD TRACKER ----> Please post your Mail Date and Receive Date (if any)

haraputta

Registered Users (C)
Just want to track down the Receive Date for the cases mailed in Sept. 2001
Please post your mail dates (the date when the application was sent out to INS Nebraska) and Receive Date if any:

Thanks

Sept. 2001

Actually we are looking for new cases which were mailed to INS (NSC) in Sept. 2001.

Thanks.

Haraputta & Gopin

You have not provided dates of yours. I shall provide my dates as soon as I get from my lawyer.

Haraputta, Could you modify the title to mention Sept 2001 RD.

Thanks.

gcdog..

I am waiting for my lawyer to give me the mail date of my application.
He is supposed to mail it today so I can assume following:

Mail Date: Sept. 04, 2001
Receive Date: Sept. 06, 2001

I tried modifying the title of discussion, but it did not let me. Am I doing something wrong here??

Thanks.

Mailed

I just got the info from my lawyer that my packet for I485 & AP has been mailed by Fedex yesterday(9/4/01). Will update info as soon as I receive details.

Haraputta

As you say that you were not able to change title, my suggestion is to open a new topic mentioning Sept 2001 RD as this message is very young and to avoid confusion and have a final message posted here saying this is being closed with a link to the new message board.

my 2 cents.

New thread...

This is the LAST POST to this thread. Please use the new thread which is created to track the sept. 01 receive dates and avoid confusion between sept. 00 and sept. 01 cases.

Here is the link to the new thread.

haraputta "NSC SEPT. 2001 RD TRACKER ----> Please post your Mail Date and Receive Date (if any)" 9/5/01 3:37pm

I-485 mailed on 8/31/2001

My lawyer mailed my I-485,I-131,I-765 on August 31, 2001.
It was a long week-end. So, INS wouldn\'t receive it before 09/04/01.