NSC-RFEs are tracked here!

ANI&kannu are same

my case was approved yesterday.
once again thanx for everybody&wish u all the best for everybody.

thanks a lot to ani

HI Ani,
       Thank for your motivation and you are correct that one or the other day we get approval it is the just the matter of time and you have to be patient.\
  our patience will definately pay us

My message in NSC system is very confusing.

my lawyer did not send that detailed documentation even as result of RFE. now i am hearing the message that it takes 60-90 for this kinda case (means i-140 i guess) and since initial processing was done for my case it should take 90 days. It is very confusing message. Did you get similar kind of message.
I appriciate your reply a lot.
Thanks
Chicago Dol

I heard GOD\'s message

Oh my god ,i heard that message which i was waiting for the last
8 months.My case has been approved today.
ND 10/29
RFE 01/15
RFE replied 03/30
AD 06/06/02.
cant express the joy
Thanx to everybody .
wish u all the best for everybody.
SAI RAM

haymyth / anyone else.... ability to pay.....

Out of curiosity, a few questions regarding the RFE:

1> Is this the first case that your company is processing in a while?
2> If not, is there a substantial difference between your current pay and pay approved in Labor?
3> Even if there is a substantial difference (> 10K in my case) does it matter? Though the general consensus is that it should not, any specific cases that I can draw support from?

kannu .... Congratulations

Great News!! You were on the top of the list on the tracker. If you understand Hindi "Bhagwan ke ghar mey dher hai, par andher nahi". I am with you on your sentiments about SAI RAM. Put in a word to him for the EB2\'s that have been held up.

Enjoy the moment.

Back from long vacation

ND : 2/15/02
EB2/RIR
RFE : 5/16
RFE Issue : Company ability to pay salary.
RFE : Replay before 6/18
Status on the AVM : RFE

Does anyone know how long should I wait until the system is updated with my reply?
How long does it take the NSC to process such cases?

Thank you

pulo

Dont Worry

Hi all,
 God will not leave his sons &daughters who belive on him.Be patient and surrender to him for everything.see my case,i waited almost 8 months for my 140.All the cases whom i knew were approved much much early(some cases filed after 3 months).I knew that God will hear my prayer.so dont worry,all cases will be approved.My prayers are always with you all.Thanx again&good luck to u all

New to I-140 Forum - Please enlighten me!!

Folks,
      I found out just this morning from DOL Chicago that my LC has been approved last friday...
I am just curious to know what all is involved in the I-140 process and any tips on how to get this thing rolled on faster...
I guess I will be talking to my attorney very soon when they receive the LC Hardcopy, and before I speak to him, I just wanted to do my homework and know what I want and what I am talking about....go for the best possible option...
My case will be an RIR/EB2...from MI state...

Please advise!!

EB2 RIR, RD 2/15, RFE reply received by INS 6/14 .. AD????

RFE : 5/28, Co\'s ability to pay

AVM says 90 days processing time? Some time back, weren\'t people getting approved with 8-10 days of replying to RFE?

Senator Info

Does anyone know how to contact senator to find about my case ? I contacted INS but they're not answering.
My case took almost a year.

TSC ND 07/12/01
Transfer to NSC 11/29
NSC REF 01/15/02
Reply Receieved by INS 02/06/02

Answers to questions

Hello My friends,

PULO :
Yes sometimes it can takes up to 90 days. I have friends that went 93 days before approval. My RFE was approved in less than 6 weeks though.

Hydap :
The best way is to ask your Company to contact a senator on your behalf. I had my CEO contact a senator in my district when my H1B was delayed and my case was approved 2 weeks later. I think if you were to talk to the senator, it might not bear as much weigh. Senators and representative numbers can be easily found in the first couple of pages on your telephone directory.

I hopes this helps.