NSC RFE WaitTime ?

NIW_NSC

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Firstly, great job in keeping this forum going. Its all great advise. Though I have not actually posted before, I read most of the posts and all the advise on this forum has been immensely helpful in preparing my NIW case.

I submitted my RFE response 2 weeks back. Does anyone know how long it is taking nowadays to get a response from NSC on the RFE. The dates currently say Dec, 2005 for NIW at NSC. Is it for the new NIW petitions or the RFE’s too ?

Wait

Guys,

If anyone is waiting for the decision from NSC after RFE, please respond. I see that tradhi is waiting. Anyone else ?

Thanks

I am also in waiting game

I had my NIW RFE submitted to NSC in Jan 18, since then my LUD did change for 3 days regularly and then no action.

Hope to hear from the NSC pretty soon.

digitaldaku thanks. my LUD changed on the day they received my petition and then nothing.

They received my NIW RFE on 8/10/05, no news at all after that. Try the helps of senator, congressman, and my attorney, nothing is really useful.

Sorry to hear that NSC is taking so long on your cases especially NIWWaiting. I hope you hear a favourable response soon. Looks like I have a long wait ahead of me. How long does one have to wait before they can contact CIS. Is it 90 days or 180 ?

I wait for 90 days, then called USCIS. Then ask attorney to make 2 inquires (one month apart), then ask senators, congressman to make inquires too. Nothing is really working.

NIW_NSC said:
Sorry to hear that NSC is taking so long on your cases especially NIWWaiting. I hope you hear a favourable response soon. Looks like I have a long wait ahead of me. How long does one have to wait before they can contact CIS. Is it 90 days or 180 ?

I read on USCIS website.
after sending RFE if you don't get reply in 60 days you can call them back!!

I am waiting since August, 2005. No news, no LUD changes after they got my reply.

RFE response

I received an EAD card 7 days after the receipt at the VSC because I had filed my I485 concurrently. Nothing else has happened.

Folks- I don't want to upset you. NSC received my RFE in July 05. No updates and no changes on LUD so far. I call USCIS few weeks ago and received a letter saying " we are actively processing this case. however, we have to perform additional review on this case and it has caused longer processing time. "

Not sure what is happening with NSC...Can I use AC21

Hello Everybody.

I am not sure what is happening with NSC as I have not heard anything after submitting NIW RFE.

In the meantime everybody at my office is getting impatient to an extend that my work is also slowing being offloaded with the fear of rejection.

Can anybody help me understand AC21 usage under NIW sponsored by company(if it gets approved).

Any help would be appreciated. :confused:

Yes guys...I am still waiting too. No change of LUDs. All the guys who have been waiting for too long ...Did you get your FPs for 485 already ? There is this theory I read on a few other threads that the FP / Security Checks can cause these delays ?

Thoughts?

Yes guys...I am still waiting too. No change in LUD. All the guys who have been waiting for too long ...Did you get your FPs for 485 already ? There is this theory I read on a few other threads that the FP / Security Checks can cause these delays and RFE's are approved faster if the request for FP's comes in after the approval ?
Thoughts?

I got my fingure print done in Jan, so no sure what is holding my case..

I got my last code 2 FP done in Jan so not sure what is taking so long.

In the meantime can anybody please please guide me options of using AC21 in case of NIW sponsored by company.

thanks

Any news NSC guys. No LUD changes ...nada......NSC was so quick....Why did it suddenly slow down. CSC and VSC seem to be picking up. Do the CIS guys have a rule. Dont make it too easy on everyone. Atleast keep one center waiting?