NSC rejects 485

ragazzo

the rejections are not frozen.

Check this out:

LIN0204551463
On January 10, 2003, we mailed a notice revoking approval of this case. This notice explains in detail the reasons for this decision. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

no. it is not my case.
I just chek a number at random and found that.
I though that it was interesting the date of the rejection.

ciao

when they say revoking approval, Was it approved before???
and then revoked. Usually it should say denied right.

Thats a very good point, a revocation of approval could mean more RFEs or possible transfer. We need to wait and see until this guy shows up on the forum (chances are slim) or more people report of such situation.

how do u know that lin number is a 485 case number?
normally the formal 140 or 485 deny is "... a written decision is send to you on ..."

Last edited by a moderator:
what kind of RD this come to ? any ideas ?

This seems to be old case, possibly August. So they approved first
then found something about this guy like FBI checks/ bad info about company and rejected it ? not so sure.

I feel this is not a I-485 CASE, it could be some other case. Many H1, L1 or many other type of cases can be denied or revoked.

MS186

the on line status says it is a 485 case.
I don't understand why to doubt about it.

Originally posted by ms186
I feel this is not a I-485 CASE, it could be some other case. Many H1, L1 or many other type of cases can be denied or revoked.

MS186

it is a I-485 case

check the message - it says application to adjust or register permanent residence very clearly on the top.

it could be a family based case too - they have a higher rejection rate.

it is for sure now NSC rejects 485!! what a pity!

any info, pl. post.

According to the LIN number, it should be a case with a notice date in the end of Nov, 2001. Not that "old" in INS' standard.