NSC re-starts ordering of physical cards

benryan10

Registered Users (C)
Looks like the NSC re-started the ordering of the physical cards on July 7th, 2005. They had previously stopped on June 15th. They are typically mailed 3 to 4 business days after they are ordered.

For the cases that I track, there were 21 cards ordered on the 7th. Prior to June 15th I typically saw only 3 to 5 cards ordered per business day.

The cards were mainly ordered for cases approved in March 2005. The earliest approval date was October 12, 2004 the latest March 24, 2005.

My card was included in the July 7th batch. Yipee!

passport stamp location

Hi benryan10

where did you get passport stamp?

I have same PS date in DET but I didn't receive my card yet.

Thanks,

Hi, benryan10,

Did you receive your card yet? Or did your case status change to "card mailed" yet?

Thanks for sharing your information.

Last edited by a moderator:
calmese said:
Hi, benryan10,

Did you receive your card yet? Or did your case status change to "card mailed" yet?

Thanks for sharing your information.

My Case status has just changed to "Card Mailed". Received six e-mails from USCIS about the status change. Wording is the standard text of ...

On July 12, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the
applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you
have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your
address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service
Center at (800) 375-5283.

Physical Card Received

I received the physical card today, July 15th, three days after the status changed to "card mailed".

This coming August 1st will be the five year anniversary of my arrival in the US.

Good Luck to all.

Did they got your finger printing/picture/signature at the time of stamping?
I got approval in May 2005 and got stamped in june 1st week, they didn't took my finger prints.Do I need to wait for biometric notice to initiate physical card process?.

desi3 said:
Did they got your finger printing/picture/signature at the time of stamping?
I got approval in May 2005 and got stamped in june 1st week, they didn't took my finger prints.Do I need to wait for biometric notice to initiate physical card process?.

At the passport stamping appointment we handed in the photos they requested we bring with us, and they took fingerprints.

Hi Guru,
do you see any card ordered message for this week ??!!
it seems that NSC stoped sending cards again.
is it true??