NSC Processing Times as of 07/31/2002

Hi, Guys:

My I-485 receipt date (I received from INS Nebraska Center) was May 22, 2001. Since the processing time now is for July 13, 2001. That means my case should have been finished. Where and how to find the final result on my case ? Is the May 22, 2001 a RD or ND ?

Thank you for your input.

Bob

Dont rely on shusterman.com

They release dates based on these forums..
I rely on immigration-law.com,as shusterman had released last month,june 2001 ,and then amended it to May 25th 2001,when all the other web sites like murthy,etc were showing 25th May 2001.Hence I dont think july 13th is the official NSC date,as they want people off their backs,and so when folks call IIOs they r told to say they r processing May 2001 cases (As their official release was of May 25th 2001)
We shd wait and watch for immigration-law.com 's NSC release,and me thinks it'll be June 2001.
as for unofficial processing,I think it;s June 2001 and other RFE cases.July RD will take till end of Sep for NSC to process.
these are all my takes ...and opinions

These dates are official. www.murthy.com has same dates. Looks like immigration.com people are late.
Its quite a move from 5/25/01. This is great.

Is this 07/13/01 ND or RD ?

I think the dates are ND

as these are the dates of processing as of 31st July 2001,and no way NSC was processing 13th July RD then.
Also,now I am sure there will be tons of people who will call NSC as their RD is before 13th July 2001,and hence NSC will get pissed,and retrogress the dates
gosh ..the green card process makes one so pessimistic..sorry guys..it's just that I am sure if Idont get my approval/RFE by oct 2001 ,it wont be this year at all
cheers
jack

I think Jack H is right--I spoke to iio today and was told nsc is processing 6/13 RD's as of today. My RD is 6/29 and she said I might have to wait 2-3 wks for my approval.

detroitimmi, is that 2-3 weeks or 2-3 months? If you have to just wait 2-3 weeks, that is not too bad...

I was told 2-3 weeks for end-of-june RD--I am a derivative (wife--primary got her approval 4/05/02) and my ND is 8/14. But one can't take iio's predictions for granted! Incidentally, I never had any rfe's....