NSC processing time is 590 days now.....cool!!!

No Title

I don\'t understand... I called NSC AVM last night. According to recording it is taking 460-490 days for I-485

No Title

It is really shocking that INS is taking so long time to process application where the real processing time does not exceed a month or so. Just because you have more application, you are not able to process ? Hire some more people. Come on NSC..

No Title

I see the I-824 - Action on approved petitions is only taking 60 to 90 days at NSC. Is it better to change to consular processing and go to Mexico for GC stamping with the I-824 reciept? I am actually thinking of contacting my lawyer and ask his opinion on this.

K.N. Swamy

No Title

As this moment. It seemed to me that INS did try to response to the new law which requires all applications to be processed within 180 day time frame.

I think the 590 days or 800 days delay were purely due to some of the poor guys in the best quality queue and the auto machine is very smart enough just to pick up some default info.

If you closely looked at the finger print wait time, it has decreased from more than a year to three or four months now and if you look at the projection, it will going to pinch off and we will see a negative delay soon after that and everyone should be happy by then.

My great concern is that there are so many application with finger print done lately and there will a lot more coming, that could easily bury an INS officer, and I doubt there will be suffucient officers to be assigned and they have to work 23.9 hours/day. As a result I am not surprise to receive your I-485 approval. Please post you contacts for the future need.

Hope your enjoy my comment. Please feedback.

No Title

NSC are in half retired status, and just don\'t care about I-485 cases. One solution is to exchange the NSC director with the CSC director!